3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i get over 10000 with no overclocking what driver are you running

I just updated to the 11.3 drivers. When I flashed and overclocked it went from 9000 to 9108. Doesn't seem very right. When I only had one and flashed it, it went up considerably more.

I just updated to the 11.3 drivers. When I flashed and overclocked it went from 9000 to 9108. Doesn't seem very right. When I only had one and flashed it, it went up considerably more.

his score looks to be about right. jdm you have an i7 2600k oc to 4.7 that is pumping you physics score way up where toasty with his 920 @ 3.7 a slower cpu speed gives a lower physics and combined score. also t0asty what speed is your ram running at? ive tested a few runs with my ram at 2000mhz and at 1600mhz and the higher ram speeds with looser timings is faster then the slower ram and tighter timings.

jdm i just checked your 3dmark score and with your 4.7 and my last pull at 4.6 my 950 beat your physics score do you know what your ram speed and timings are? i would of thought that your faster cpu would of beat mine. my ram was running at 2005mhz @ 7-9-7-24-2t

*water my single 580 score was ran at 4.26ghz not 4.72ghz

Edited by olokul