*UNOFFICIAL* OCC Folding@Home Contest

RJR

it would be cool to see who can pull the most points in that timeframe. not that it matters.

I'd bet 50 bucks on roadrunner. :3

I'm cranking out between 9k and 13k PPD on my single GTS 450.

And I barely have it OC'd :3

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Q6600 at 3.5 GHz feels very slow at ~5k PPD...and that's when I do nothing else. :-/

I tried (unsuccessfully) to get my 5750 to work with the gpu client... can't wait until I buy my self a GTX460 for christmas :)

My Q6600 at 3.5 GHz feels very slow at ~5k PPD...and that's when I do nothing else. :-/

Uhh...wtf? My projects that are "worth" 3000 points are turning in for like 400 and 900 points. My PPD is less than 1000 with the SMP client...

Is FAHMon that wrong or is something wrong?

Edited by Waco

Uhh...wtf? My projects that are "worth" 3000 points are turning in for like 400 and 900 points. My PPD is less than 1000 with the SMP client...

Is FAHMon that wrong or is something wrong?

3000 is with the bonus. You'll need to turn in 10 WU's with the pass key before you're valid for the bonus, but after that you're golden.

3000 is with the bonus. You'll need to turn in 10 WU's with the pass key before you're valid for the bonus, but after that you're golden.

That seems rather odd. :lol: Oh well; I'll let it keep cranking I guess.

I tried (unsuccessfully) to get my 5750 to work with the gpu client... can't wait until I buy my self a GTX460 for christmas :)

Well if you're going to only be folding/physx then I suggest a 450 because this thing is balls to the wall when it comes to folding.

My recently started 24/7 fold may come down a bit unfortunately. My dad just discovered this months utilitys bill, :whistling:

But im still in the running.

Just fold on your CPU then.

It's not as fast of a folder, but it will definitely bring down your power bill. XD