*UNOFFICIAL* OCC Folding@Home Contest

RJR

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're doing quite well as it is so what do you need another card for? :lol:

I got a free slot and temps are in a comfortable range. I could use it for PhysX when I'm not folding; as if that will ever happen this winter, I use my computer as a space heater ;)

I'd be willing to toss in a few extra bucks if someone overseas were to win. :P

I'll have to hit up Bosco and see what's involved these days with overseas shipping, I remember a long time ago the customs paperwork was a nightmare. I'll check it out, it would be nice to have it completely open.

Great Idea RJR!

I am folding, but you can keep my name out of the Hat. I just acquired new Hardware so anything else would just sit and get un-used here!

Shipping Overseas should not be too bad. You just have to fill out a card or something. (Ship it US Mail I found its actually cheaper then UPS or Fedex.)

If you need help with the shipping due to cost, hit me up in PM I will help out with this as well!

Good luck to all!

foldon.gif

RJR, I want to contribute my MSI GTS 250 512MB and EVGA GTS 250 512MB, too, along with an ASUS SLI Bridge for the contest. Maybe we have a grand prize of 2 EVGA GTS 250 512MB's with an SLI Adapter Bridge? Then one wins the MSI GTS 250 512MB and then another wins the 8800GT?

RJR, I want to contribute my MSI GTS 250 512MB and EVGA GTS 250 512MB, too, along with an ASUS SLI Bridge for the contest. Maybe we have a grand prize of 2 EVGA GTS 250 512MB's with an SLI Adapter Bridge? Then one wins the MSI GTS 250 512MB and then another wins the 8800GT?

THANKS, I'll add them to the OP, much appreciated!! :cheers: