*UNOFFICIAL* OCC Folding@Home Contest

RJR

Till I get another gtx 580 and then maybe another one lol

No ones told me how to check what my ppd is... I'd like to know how well this card performs

here

i like to use the overtake section yours is here

what are you folding with, i got 5 computers folding and your getting more ppd than those!

Edited by camaro_dude15

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol exactly.. hence why ive got my ps3 working too! :)

i got FAHmon and it says 17253.42PPD im assuming thats pretty good.. stock clocks

ETA on projects is 1h and 47mins... compared with another dude saying 3.5hrs.. that looks pretty good to me.. :)

add the other 1000ppd that the ps3 does and im doing ok i think lol

Edited by mattyamdfanboi

lol exactly.. hence why ive got my ps3 working too! smile.gif

i got FAHmon and it says 17253.42PPD im assuming thats pretty good.. stock clocks

ETA on projects is 1h and 47mins... compared with another dude saying 3.5hrs.. that looks pretty good to me.. smile.gif

add the other 1000ppd that the ps3 does and im doing ok i think lol

ive got the most points i ever gotten today and it wasnt on for a good 5 hours it looks like a i will get a little more than 7000 points, im going to let it sit folding for 24 straight hours without gaming to see how it does

also dont forget to post in the dna strand thread to get your icon and folding member title!

Edited by camaro_dude15

Well I will try to fold again if I can manage to cannibalize a 9800gt from my other rig but I am pushing it when it comes to my psu.

Antec 550w

8250e 2.7ghz (42% oc)

cheap 790x board (base clock 287mhz)

Gigabyte GTX460 1gb (850mhz max with stock volts and bios) avg temp while folding 51c. :popcorn:

6x hard drives including one kingston ssd (30gb)

8gb ddr2

I really do need a low watt GT240 or GT430 for physx and speed up folding. :dunno:

When it comes to wow though I log up to 6 accounts if I want to do a solo run. :evilgrin: