Mushkin 3dmark Contest Comments Thread

Bosco

Also do you want to run the ordering script yourself, since you're updating your lists?

Thx for the script, but I think it's a bit early for it. I just did the list after seeing so many people not giving a link or giving a sessionid link, I hoped that they will fix them, but so far only very few did. Not to mention there are new runs, even today, still invalid because of that small inconvenience.

I made the list CSV style because I can use OpenOffice Calc (free and really advanced) or Microsoft Excell to import it and then I can do whatever I want to it. I don't have Python or Perl installed on my Windows boxes, and no Linux box is alive at the moment eighter, those usually come preinstalled.

Thx for the script, but I think it's a bit early for it. I just did the list after seeing so many people not giving a link or giving a sessionid link, I hoped that they will fix them, but so far only very few did. Not to mention there are new runs, even today, still invalid because of that small inconvenience.

I made the list CSV style because I can use OpenOffice Calc (free and really advanced) or Microsoft Excell to import it and then I can do whatever I want to it. I don't have Python or Perl installed on my Windows boxes, and no Linux box is alive at the moment eighter, those usually come preinstalled.

Ok. I updated the last list as well.

#35? Ouch... even with dry ice (which I can actually get), I'd be hard pressed to make it into the top 20.

According this list, only 24 people's posts are valid, if it indeed is updated with all the entries, which I believe it is. So, you shoot up quite a bit haha.