League of Legends

WhenKittensATK

Hm... I think I'll make two new videos next weekend (after finals). I did pretty well in one of my Zilean games and did well in 2 of my Kayle games (got them all saved to LoLReplay).

Here I thought Janna was the goddess sl*t of assists, but when I played Kayle (new item build strat) both games I got 17-20 assist :D However she is pretty useless in the damage department until mid-late game.

Awww Cottontail Teemo

Edited by Krazyxazn

I just started playing this game a few days back and am up to level 12. I'm enjoying it so far, only playing the free characters for now until I get a better idea of what I like.

Sootforbrains is my characters name, which I think suits my style of play. Mindless button spamming and tower diving :bah: Add me if you want to play.

• 4 weeks later...

44s-1m10s is my favorite part, that Rammus comment made it even more delightful. How often do you get a 20 minute game :D

Fairly often nowdays it seems. Most of the videos I upload on my youtube are those short ones.

Anybody else checked out the long-awaited Tribunal yet? Seems like I only get clear-cut cases of somebody doing something wrong....

I just started using Tribunal recently. I'm surprised at all these misbehaviors :P Most of them act like reporting them doesn't do anything haha.

If you think about it, up until now it really didn't. Now with the power in our hands we will probably see more and more people getting banhammered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU8jptI05pE

A New Champion Approaches: Orianna, the Clockwork Girl

Passive – Clockwork Windup: Orianna’s autoattack deal additional magic damage every hit, subsequent attacks on the same target within a few seconds will add more damage per hit. This bonus stacks up to three times.

Command - Attack: Orianna commands her ball to fly towards target location, dealing damage to targets hit but doing reduced damage for each additional target hit. Her ball remains behind at that location afterwards.

Command – Dissonance: Orianna commands her ball to emit a magnetic pulse, dealing damage to units around it. Afterwards, the ball leaves a field behind for a few seconds that speeds up allies and slows enemies.

Command – Protect

(Passive): The allied champion the ball is attached to gains bonus Armor and Magic Resistance.

(Active): Orianna commands her ball to fly to and attach onto an allied champion, dealing damage to enemies it passes through and shielding the allied champion when it arrives.

Command – Shockwave: Orianna commands her ball to emit a shockwave after a short delay, flinging affected enemies in the vicinity into the air a set distance towards, and possibly over, her ball.

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 10 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 50 Influence Points.

50 measly IP :(

Edited by Krazyxazn