League of Legends

WhenKittensATK

Welp, I'm done with this game. I'm sick of the players and I'm sick of the current metagame as no matter how many times it needs a nerf Riot will never do it right. Someone tell me when Dominions comes out and maybe I'll be back. Oh wait they never release anything so I won't be back ever :L

Welp, I'm done with this game. I'm sick of the players and I'm sick of the current metagame as no matter how many times it needs a nerf Riot will never do it right. Someone tell me when Dominions comes out and maybe I'll be back. Oh wait they never release anything so I won't be back ever :L

U MAD BRO? ;)

This month's issue of PC Gamer has a free Caitlyn + Arctic Warfare skin promo code. The PC Gamer magazines don't have plastic bags, so you can just open it and get the code :ph34r:

From what I've been told stores won't get them in until Sept 13th. I checked a few stores and only my Walmart had the latest issue in stock.

U MAD BRO? ;)

Jelly ZZZ real ponies.

This month's issue of PC Gamer has a free Caitlyn + Arctic Warfare skin promo code. The PC Gamer magazines don't have plastic bags, so you can just open it and get the code :ph34r:

From what I've been told stores won't get them in until Sept 13th. I checked a few stores and only my Walmart had the latest issue in stock.

I've seen people paying 30$ on eBay for those skin codes... Can't believe how dumb people can be, oh and just a word of warning those codes work on the US servers only so if you live in EU then you can't the code.

Edited by OrangeJuice

• 2 weeks later...

Dominion is out, and it's freaking sweet! Short, fast-paced games. The turrets are pretty much pointless, so there's no turtling. And to top it off, you get gold and XP at a pretty good rate so you don't have to farm.

The problem here though, is that since games are short, the IP/XP rewards are awful. A matched game bonus of what like 17? And then the base IP/XP which is generally around the amount of time you played (I think there's some strange algorithm for it.) But overall, you'll expect to see about 50IP per game (until you hit 30, at which point I think it'll be higher but I doubt by much.)

The good part is that the games are 15-25 minutes long. Generally on the short side. So I guess if you can squeeze 4 games in and get 200-300IP per I suppose you're doing pretty well. Definitely better than if you were to play an hour and a half long game and lose (netting you what, 75IP? LOL.)

In summary, Dominion is awesome.

• 7 months later...

Most amazing teamfight ever. Sadly LoL Replay didn't capture it, even though it was running (wth lolreplay).

My teammates all die in a teamfight. I'm alone defending my base vs 5 guys as Morgana. They try to push and harass me. I just keep dark binding the ones in the open and dropping the pool on them. I eventually kill one that way. 4 of them had enough and jumped me under tower. I cast ultimate and double kill. Fight their Udyr under tower and kill him. Chase their Amumu all the way to river before killing him too. ACED!!!!!!!

We still lost the match though, but I went 12-1-16 and died at the very end because they popped Banshee bubble and I didn't hit E fast enough.

Edited by AZNguyen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My username: Krazyxazn

added you to friends. Look for an invite from DrTehcat. Currently trying things with Ezreal, the most fun champion i played so far!

Add me to your friendlists people! DrTehcat

Edited by Neebitemnemo