League of Legends

WhenKittensATK

Hybrid Teemo is so much fun to play vs AP Teemo

Cool, I starred in that video! You KS'd me at 4:15 by the way :P

How did that TF die at 2:15? I know he must have hit a mushroom but he looks like he had plenty of health.

Edited by malmsteenisgod

Cool, I starred in that video! You KS'd me at 4:15 by the way :P

How did that TF die at 2:15? I know he must have hit a mushroom but he looks like he had plenty of health.

Teemo's AS loves to KS :D

Yea he ran into one of my shrooms, I was looking at the wrong one haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone who has played 10 games during Season 1, will unlock the new Kayle Judgement Version 2 skin for free when Season One officially ends in a few weeks. This includes normal, custom, and ranked games (confirmed by Riot Post). Kayle's redesign changes may be in the next patch to according to a dev.

kaylejudgementv2.jpg

Edited by Krazyxazn

Mordekaiser es numbar wan en brasil huehauhuehae.

We should start our own OCC clan for this and go for the goal of reaching top ranked, who's with me (and isn't a feeder)?!

I'm not even sure you could find 5 people on OCC that play LoL. I haven't played in a couple of weeks, kind of got burnt out on it.

Anyone who has played 10 games during Season 1, will unlock the new Kayle Judgement Version 2 skin for free when Season One officially ends in a few weeks. This includes normal, custom, and ranked games (confirmed by Riot Post). Kayle's redesign changes may be in the next patch to according to a dev.

That kind of looks like the default Taric skin.

If anyone is having patch issues or installing issues (the following files already exist in the folder you specified) and you have Diskeeper installed, disable IntelliWrite on your hard drives to fix it. The last two days I've been getting that error when trying to install LoL onto my laptop (Downloaded the full game at least 8 times before it threw that error at the end and erased all the downloaded files).

================

Champion Sneak Peek – Wukong, the Monkey King

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtdeknxLGEM

MonkeyKing_Thumb.jpg

Edited by Krazyxazn