League of Legends

WhenKittensATK

Annie is fairly simple, and can be devastating if you go mid and get an early Mejai's.

While I like physical carries as well, exhaust and the occasional Teemo will shut you down completely. Though good ones are Master Yi (requires 2+ lane phase kills), Olaf, Xin Zhao ect.

Ranged: Ashe is the only one I play. She's pretty cool, with slow and her stun (which can also serve as an initiator!).

all champions can be carry's

but Singed can in a good build come out as a carry tank in the end game

the problem with all melee "carries" is they only really excel in one on ones, otherwise, they can only get a decent amount of hurt in, and if the enemy team hasn't started running, the melee champ dies

xin zhao is pretty heavy on the only good against one person, but can do a little bit of group damage

Pantheon was my favorite melee champ, and a main of mine once

Tristana is fun and i think you can still get her for free by joining the facebook group

• 2 weeks later...

Annie is fairly simple, and can be devastating if you go mid and get an early Mejai's.

While I like physical carries as well, exhaust and the occasional Teemo will shut you down completely. Though good ones are Master Yi (requires 2+ lane phase kills), Olaf, Xin Zhao ect.

Ranged: Ashe is the only one I play. She's pretty cool, with slow and her stun (which can also serve as an initiator!).

Sivir is my go to right now. Seriously, ricochet is so awesome for raping minions, and then throw in her ultimate? I pretty much soloed a few games with her. Run up to a turret, pop her last skill, and take out a tower in less than 15 seconds.

Some more details on the PC Gamer article, new champion Irelia

In addition to actively working towards improving the service in general, we also want to show how much we appreciate your patience in the meantime by rewarding everyone who has played a game of League of Legends in the past 60 days with a free 4-win IP boost. You don’t need to do anything additional to get it, if you’ve played a game in the past 60 days it should appear on your account automatically within the next few days.

Woot

Also one from Alienware (not sure if they are the same)

http://www.alienwarearena.com/event/lol-boost/

Edited by Krazyxazn

Modding the IN GAME recommended items(Set Builder Version 3! Accepting guides)

Hmm... I'm gonna test this out. Guide to editing your recommended items. I scanned his program and his recommended Hex Editor and both came up clean. His topic has a few Riot post mentioning nothing bad as in it was illegal to do. So it seems all is a go.

EDIT:

No luck with that guide. My folders don't have the files he uses lol.

Gonna try this one: http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=14950]

Edited by Krazyxazn

Hmm this new Janna guide was a day and night experience for me with Janna.

For three games straight I went like 5 kills, 1-3 deaths, and 14-17 assist. I just gotta work on my Ultimating and Nado stuns.

I think I'm gonna start playing her more. I skin goes on sale this weekend. These Shen skins are pretty ugly and they just had a sale for them like 1-2 months ago.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I'm pretty sure you all have seen this video (not mine):

It inspired me to play Janna. So anyways I wondering what I could do with this video. Should I be lame and steal his voiceovers from the video :D Or do you guys want to help me create some new snarky comments for Janna. I'm definitely going to use his Janna the Goddess whore of Assist :D

The video is about 8 minutes long. It contains highlights of the last game I played. I ended up 2-1-19.

Music choices are also welcomed. I mostly listen to Hip-Hop so most of it doesn't fit with any of my videos, yet I always use it haha.

--------------------

I just kept it plain (not processed yet)

Edited by Krazyxazn