League of Legends

WhenKittensATK

Phreak wrote:

The short answer for this is that our live designers have been busy with larger-scale remakes, many of which you may see in the next patch if they play well. Next patch will be huge (probably).

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=3314248#post3314248

Could he be meaning the next patch will have some of the new remakes? Or just that there is more content they are adding in without the visual remake. Either way I'm excited

Associate Community Manager says 95%

Lead Champion Designer says 99.9%

Core Engineer says 12% <- lol :D

Edited by Krazyxazn

• 3 weeks later...

Just had the most amazing comeback game ever. They pushed us to our base with all towers but one. They kept us base defending for a good 20 minutes. But they couldn't win teamfights against us. I ran into 3 of them at mid. Killed them. Then ran into the others killed them and we won the game pushing through 3 towers haha.

Galio is insane I had like 750 AP. Doing 1k hits.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/krazyxazn407/Capture.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing this game for a while now and have to admit I do like it.  The ability to play for free if you chose or buy in at $5 increments is nice as it allows you to spend however much you want, if any at all, playing the game.  The amount of champions is sweet.  

My only complaint is getting stuck with a crappy team via matchmaking.  I know, I know, this isn't really a complaint with the game as it really does actually do a pretty good job putting people of equal rank together, I just seem to constantly be put with a team that has no idea how to play the game either on the tactical or strategic level.  It is a bit deeper than it appears on the surface and the amount of champions means there's a lot of different play styles to account for, but it gets frustrating when your team loses a game after you play your heart out.  I had a game a few days ago where I went 21-0 with no one on the enemy team breaking double digit kills and we were pretty much dominated.  To say it was frustrating would be an understatement.  I tried to keep up with where I needed to be to stop their pushes, but one person can only do so much when your team seems to not understand the concept of pushing and protecting towers.

Anyway, that's just venting, and really the game is quite fun.  I've been playing predominantly with Annie lately but I tank with Shen sometimes.  If anybody wants to play a few matches send a friend invite to Bizzlenitch and hit me up.  I'm about to hit level 14 so I'm not a 30 yet, but I can generally hold my own.  I'd consider myself above average from what I've seen of other players.  I'm not pro by any means and still learn things from day to day.  Anyone want a partner so I can stop playing solo queue matches hit me up.Edit: Also, the constant quitting in matches by players after they are killed maybe once or twice and it's only 10 minutes into the match is also frustrating. I don't ever quit, no matter how bad the beating I'm taking, as I'd rather just surrender at the 25 minute mark if it's clear victory is unattainable. That's perhaps the most frustrating thing I've experienced in this game, and it unfortunately seems to be quite common. But, again, that's not the game's fault merely a problem with the people who play.

Edited by Bizzlenitch

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing this game for a while now and have to admit I do like it.  The ability to play for free if you chose or buy in at $5 increments is nice as it allows you to spend however much you want, if any at all, playing the game.  The amount of ........................................................................................... That's perhaps the most frustrating thing I've experienced in this game, and it unfortunately seems to be quite common. But, again, that's not the game's fault merely a problem with the people who play.

after about two months of playing, people that don't know how to defend towers quickly fade away

i really want that update to come out

Edited by molotovdaskwerl

• 3 weeks later...

This week's free champion rotation is: Karthus, Malphite, Master Yi, Morgana, Singed, Taric, Tristana, Ezreal, Kennen, Urgot

From that list I would recommend Taric (Support: Heal, Stun, Tough) and Tristana(Carry: Good farmer *getting gold*, Attack/Escape skill). <- Recommended champions by Riot Games.

Morgana, Ezreal, and Kennen are pretty good once you learn how to use them.

Edited by Krazyxazn

• 2 months later...

It's been months since they announced they had plans to update the game visually and with a new map. Nothing yet. Every 2 weeks we get a new champion though.

I got a free promo code for Pantheon + Perseus skin, after I came back for being inactive for a few months.

====================

LOL Replay is an application for recording and replaying League of Legends matches.

Matches are replayed within the actual League of Legends client, allowing full quality replays, with negligible performance impact while playing the game and file sizes much smaller than video. The camera may also be freely controlled while playing a replay, alowing the viewer to spectate whichever area they are most interested in.

LOL Replay is still under development, so please inform us on the forum of any issues you encounter, or suggestions you may have.

Instructions:

Download and Install the LOL Replay client

Matches will be automatically recorded while LOL Replay Recorder is running.

Click the system tray icon to bring up the replay list, then double click to play.

Once loaded, you may skip forward (by 5 seconds at a time) by hittin the “+” key.

For Windows 7 / Vista users, Ensure that you run the program as administrator.

It's kinda like Source/Orange Box Demo Recorder. It does its work in the background without you suffering a performance loss real-time and small file sizes (My 40 min game was 5Mb replay file). The latest version that came out yesterday, enabled Playback Control Bar. (Pause, Playback Speed @ 0.5x/1x/2x/3x/Skip Ahead 10 Secs). You can change any settings in LoL as normal too (like resolution, graphics settings, and etc).

There are some drawbacks. If you try to fast-forward the initial loading screen into the game (sometimes). It will cause UI errors. There is also no rewind functionality that I know of. You can't see any aiming on your part (IE spells don't show Circles and Arrows when they are being clicked on or used).

Here was a match I played last night. I'm gonna have to work on following the action more smoothly. It's a little rough in some parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNC9RwLmUj0

• 1 month later...