Who Here Believes In God?

Dynamic

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am a Catholic, but i believe that christians should question how, and why god exists and if

while Atheists should ask themselves what they think about some random deity existing

while many things in the bible and christianity are (or seem) wacko, so are atheist's most favorable arguments, because they call out God by saying there's no proof, where as believeing in God is an act of faith, if there was proof, it would be science, atheism seems to have poor logic (or at least arguments), while christians have straight blind faith, instead of thought patterns

perhaps God invented science to prove how things worked, instead of having us explain everything as "it's magic," and never grow and invent as a race, maybe he made the bible hard to believe, and have science and religion be contradictory in order to make it all the more an act of faith

then again an all knowing being could not have thought of doing that

then their are theories of what kind of divinity there is, is it just like a life force, or an all knowing being, was it the evil counterpart to God who created the Earth, and the good God is just trying to make it easy on us, was it all at the big bang, that a solid chunk of energy eventually evolved into our all knowing being, who shaped the material throw up of the big bang

but than these are all theories, and while there could be ways to back these, they'll never be proven true till someone goes onto see if there is an after life or not

whether or not you believe in a God, i think as a christian, you should be skeptical, and as an atheist you should always keep in the back of your mind that it's possible there is a being

and to the OP, what the hell are you trying to say

Agnostic, I strongly acknowledge the possibility of a god but have no formal religion or beliefs. I am very religiously knowledgeable.

Philosophizing is fun.

I read your mini rant and honestly you are all over the place.

God has nothing to do with entertainment, the entertainment value of something is in you and the people who make the games. Are you happy possibly but whatever. God doesn't make games, us silly mortals do.

If someone is racist, God did not make them racist. God may have made them a certain race but other than that he did not invent racism.

People are free to pick there own religions or lack there of. Whether or not they choose to kill each each over it is their own choice but always the wrong choice. God doesn't make people kill people...often.

Lets say God fixed everything all the time. You wouldn't have to do anything ever. You would not have any problems and you would never grow as a human being. Chances are you are being tested, you can not be tested with out problems and having to make decisions. People who make poor decisions fail the test and go to whatever version of hell you believe in or are tested again.

I have seen way to much tragedy in my life time that I would love to forget. Do I believe in god?

No!

I don't have any issues with people that do believe in him or her its just not my thing.