The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

The police will be busy with all the rape that happened last night.

Was a very good time :) Can't wait to do it again

I actually loled at that comment. But its sooooo true. The other team was consistently on the wrong end of all the ownage that was occuring. Oh well. Good times (for us anyway).

h

haha yep thats pretty accurate.

so lets set something up a little less short notice like last night? hopefully we can get at least one more squad on there.

I play every wed from 6 till 11.....its my official "game night" that I negotiated with the woman....

I will be on later tonight t0sty and anyone else that wants to join me in the owning/non consexual coitus...

That dude with the 8500 must have a . resolution because at 1920*1080 its very hard to play decently. I'd guess around 20fps at most. You guys won't see me on until my new motherboard comes in...

Edited by RogerDeath

I have never seen a team steam roll a defense so hard on Rush as krazypoloc and I did last night... the whole team was waiting at the border of out of bounds waiting for the new objectives to show up each time haha. Good times though, couldn't imagine if a few more OCC ppl were there.

So i just bought this game, and boy do I suck! LOL. But it is a fun game. Little different coming over from 2142, but still fun. I think i sent some friend requests to you guys, but you can send me one if you want to game: redtigerdragon.