The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

haha yeah it was pretty good fun even though i was in a squad all by myself! still i tried to hang around with you all even though we werent in the same squad :P

we need to play again , get 8 people for 2 squads tho

<- Raging MW2 player at the start and ending. Might want to lower the volume or use headphones :D

Didn't get it uploaded till 1 AM.

1) Rendered it at 380p instead of 1080p (took 30-40 minutes)

2) Rendered it at 1080p (took 30-40 minutes)

3) Uploading to Youtube (2 hours, last 4 minutes internet went out and I couldn't resume my upload under Google Chrome so everything was lost)

4) Uploading to Youtube (2 hours, this time under Internet Explorer and it CAN RESUME uploads after an internet disconnect)

<- Raging MW2 player at the start and ending. Might want to lower the volume or use headphones :D

Didn't get it uploaded till 1 AM.

1) Rendered it at 380p instead of 1080p (took 30-40 minutes)

2) Rendered it at 1080p (took 30-40 minutes)

3) Uploading to Youtube (2 hours, last 4 minutes internet went out and I couldn't resume my upload under Google Chrome so everything was lost)

4) Uploading to Youtube (2 hours, this time under Internet Explorer and it CAN RESUME uploads after an internet disconnect)

Hahahaha....thats the best intro ever man!!

I had a ton of fun last night....sorry to those that don't have mic's and need to buy them right away!!!

Also sorry shallowbay that you couldn't be on an OCC squad.....next time for sure. Hopefully we will get a bigger turn out.

I just watched over the video and it seems only ShallowBay, Killagorilla187, and Murphy R T were in it. ShadowBay got a nice air to air kill against the enemy attack helicopter and a nice friendly fire headshot by me lol (was a mistake I swear).

Edited by Krazyxazn

I just watched over the video and it seems only ShallowBay, Killagorilla187, and Murphy R T were in it. ShallowBay got a nice air to air kill against the enemy attack helicopter and a nice friendly fire headshot by me lol (was a mistake I swear).

^fixed

hahaha yea i was wondering what the hell you were doing.

but yea that was a great time last night. its crazy how much better everyone does when they are surrounded by good players. most of the games the other team couldnt even make it out of their spawn we were dominating so much

edit: i need to find a cheap bluetooth adapter somewhere so i can use my headset

Edited by ShallowBay

hahaha yea i was wondering what the hell you were doing.

but yea that was a great time last night. its crazy how much better everyone does when they are surrounded by good players. most of the games the other team couldnt even make it out of their spawn we were dominating so much

:lol: that one game was baaaaaaaaaaad. i forgot what map it was but i was just sitting in the russian version of the bradley firing away into their spawn & our entire team was @ the choke point. I would've been beyond pissed if i was on the other end of that... but since i wasn't... it was hilarious

:lol: that one game was baaaaaaaaaaad. i forgot what map it was but i was just sitting in the russian version of the bradley firing away into their spawn & our entire team was @ the choke point. I would've been beyond pissed if i was on the other end of that... but since i wasn't... it was hilarious

I think its called Legun Presa.....and I like to call that spawn The Hot Gates. Like from 300. :)

Edited by krazypoloc