The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Another good AA response is somebody with good aim and an AT4. I've seen many-a chopper taken down by them while people are still trying to tag it with the Tracer.

Also, my new motherboard should be here by the end of the week so I'll be seeing you guys soon!

Edited by RogerDeath

If anyone wants to game tonight I'll probably be on after 10 EST. Gonna hop in Krazy's Vent server too (if it's still up).

Oh and my server will always be up.....I have it installed as a service on my 2003R2 box so as long as I have a WAN connection it will be up. :)

Oh and my server will always be up.....I have it installed as a service on my 2003R2 box so as long as I have a WAN connection it will be up. :)

:thumbs-up:

Pimpness. Moose and I are currently in the server, although I'm not playing yet. Waiting a few for the wife to go to bed then I'm gonna put in a few hours. Join us if you want, gentlemen.

Does anyone have a reliable and repeatable way to find servers with low ping? I've tried sorting by ping after I search for non-full and non-empty servers, but I often end up with UK/EU servers on top... plus it would help a lot to see the actual ping numbers.

You can try searching for servers online that are in the US. Then adding them to your favorites. I would recommend Tactical Gamer Servers they got 3 and at least 1 of the 3 is near full.

Follow their rules, or they will kick/ban you. I am not kidding about this.

Use the add favorites guide in the first post.

FavoriteGames=3196769692,04c0c226-550a-4e42-8c04-1857455a9cec,TacticalGamer.com - BC2 #1 - Conquest;1542307827,dfddb91f-c592-4b03-bbfe-10e3c7d3e44b,TacticalGamer.com - BC2 #2 - Rush;1847513843,cf0fc087-d30a-4ab5-9104-6233b4c5b645,TacticalGamer.com - BC2 #3 - Hardcore;

The Kit Upgrade DLC (skin pack) will be released tomorrow only for 360. They can only be unlocked by Dr. Pepper DLC codes from caps in North America. UK and EURO can buy them using MS points.

With the 4 kit specific unique uniforms and the camouflaged SPECACT personal M16A2, UMP-45, MG3 and M95 SNIPER you have a visual edge on the Battlefield, showing that you’re a force to be reckoned with. The pack also includes 12 new awards and 4 Achievements.

Xbox Live Marketplace

160 MS points per kit upgrade

440 MS points for bundle pack (all kits)

This Kit Upgrade DLC will be coming to PS3 and PC, they will release a date for it soon.

======

I wonder if they will come under the freebies for PC users. Either way I got 5-6 Dr. Pepper caps lol.

If you don't like the idea of paying for skin packs then don't buy it. This totally optional and no one is forcing down your throat unlike a map pack, that can only be played with other people who own that map pack.

Edited by Krazyxazn

The Kit Upgrade DLC (skin pack) will be released tomorrow only for 360. They can only be unlocked by Dr. Pepper DLC codes from caps in North America. UK and EURO can buy them using MS points.

This Kit Upgrade DLC will be coming to PS3 and PC, they will release a date for it soon.

======

I wonder if they will come under the freebies for PC users. Either way I got 5-6 Dr. Pepper caps lol.

If you don't like the idea of paying for skin packs then don't buy it. This totally optional and no one is forcing down your throat unlike a map pack, that can only be played with other people who own that map pack.

Yes it appears that EA has the same marketing agents as Apple.....lets release something with missing features and then sell those features down the road even though we could have included them all along.

Yes it appears that EA has the same marketing agents as Apple.....lets release something with missing features and then sell those features down the road even though we could have included them all along.

Idk, about that. These are more cosmetic changes, than gameplay features. It wasn't even ready until now. They been working on this since idk how long. This DLC was suppose to release ages ago.

PC will probably end up getting it for free. We don't even have a game store :P Just be happy that even update the PC version and even bother posting about it with information and changelogs regularly :D

Edited by Krazyxazn

Idk, about that. These are more cosmetic changes, than gameplay features. It wasn't even ready until now. They been working on this since idk how long. This DLC was suppose to release ages ago.

PC will probably end up getting it for free. We don't even have a game store :P Just be happy that even update the PC version and even bother posting about it with information and changelogs regularly :D

Yeah true enough....

Are we able to create events in the OCC BC2 Steam group? I would like to make a recurring event if thats possible as I have "game night" on Wednesdays.

Yeah true enough....

Are we able to create events in the OCC BC2 Steam group? I would like to make a recurring event if thats possible as I have "game night" on Wednesdays.

yes you should be able to.

Since i didnt' buy bfbc2 through steam, i can't create events for it though :(

If you guys let me know the times, I could get it done once I get home (looks like my motherboard will be there today). I'm not entirely sure on how to have the event reoccur, but if needed I can just do several weeks at a time....