To the Veterans of OCC....

Guess I should probably chime in too... I'm not as old skool as some here, but still almost 5 years under my belt now. That's just craziness.

This thread has turned into a veritable who's who of old OCC personalities.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psycho i thought i made it clear in like my first post you were talking bout indian tacos not mexican tacos so i guess we have a few here that the grey matter between thier ears is just squishy stuff not to be used lol
Or maybe it doesn't matter what he meant, as I'm merely associating the word "taco" with the type I like to eat :P

Guess I should probably chime in too... I'm not as old skool as some here, but still almost 5 years under my belt now. That's just craziness.

This thread has turned into a veritable who's who of old OCC personalities.

yeah I hear ya, I've been here for a while too though I've never really networked like these guys have haha. (probably a good 4-5 years maybe more)

LMAO! damn...to add to the craziness; I wonder if d3 likes the tacos Celtica serves him? Ok, ok, ok...that's about enough of that. Anywaaaaays...HEY VERRAN!!! It's about time you jump in the sand box!! I need to her from jammin now. Where the hell is he!! Oh come on jammin. No one is going to throw sand at you. :ph34r:

jammin is still active although he's probably still recovering from jet lag right about now after a trip across the pond to visit Miami.

You guys have kids to deal with i have grown up family that acts like 3 year olds to deal with

Talk about a bunch of hairy baboons :lol:

Yea, jammin's still about, so is Silverfox, although he's become a bit of a rare sight on the forums.

I dunno, I go on vacation for a couple of weeks and a load of familiar faces decide to show themselves eh.

Anywho, I'm not as active on the forums as I have been in the past (and have been missing from the front page news posting for the last two weeks.. Miami was fun).

I'm sure that can be remedied though. Still feels a bit strange to have been hanging around here for over 5 years now, let alone some of the old coots who have been around for longer. :lol: