Encrypted_God

To the Veterans of OCC....

HEY MAN!!! Hows your political Life going...LOL!! I still remember saying something in that area and you pretty much slammed me. Ever since then? I hated politics even more. Can't beleive I'even saying that "P" word.

Well, I don't remember so feel free to chime in whenever you'd like. :P

lol mike and people thought i had been gone for a long time then peeps like you return but it aint the same forum it used to be and in some ways that may be a bad thing while in ost it is a better thing lol

my cousin got to play about a year ago now we play on different servers lol

holy hell! haha nice to see everyone.

my 6th year anniversary is coming up soon :)

airman!!! Wow...this is great! Good to see you too!!

Well, I don't remember so feel free to chime in whenever you'd like. :P

Ehhh...no thanks uhohhideav5.gif ...I feel comfortable where I'm at

Bish playing wow? what the heck? lol

He realised his reflexes got too slow for UT now :lol:

I know we're missing a whole lot. Where the hell is the rest of you guys...thinking.gif Come on..don't be shy.

Personally I come and go. I still check up fairly often, but rarely post - got a million things going on right now that take precedence over my computer time :). Right now I'm thinking about a win7 upgrade when it goes retail - heavily overclocked i7(or i5 if they clock higher, which they should!), win7, and a second 4870X2 for some quad gpu goodness. I don't even game OR benchmark anymore, but I'm still used to having quick PC's and its a habit that is hard to break :lol:.

I don't even game OR benchmark anymore, but I'm still used to having quick PC's and its a habit that is hard to break :lol:.

same here. i have my q6600 running at 3.6ghz and i know i could push it further, but i don't feel like tinkering with it. the last benchmark i ran was superpi about 6 months ago, and then maybe a 3dmark06 every now and then. i don't have any on my rig at the moment.

i played AA3 when it was on steam for free for about an hour and that's about the extent of my last 6 months :P

He realised his reflexes got too slow for UT now :lol:

I don't even game OR benchmark anymore, but I'm still used to having quick PC's and its a habit that is hard to break :lol:.

lol, He was getting too old I guess. :P @ Bishop

There were some fun times back in the day though weren't there? :)