Encrypted_God

To the Veterans of OCC....

Well, the forums have become a lot less Taco-intensive since you stopped actively posting, I was missing that bit :(

I know what you mean though, when I was previously on staff I went a bit spammy one night and had like 100 posts a day, but then I went to Australia for like 8 months and never really posted much. I still sort of checked in here and there, but I was virtually non-existant compared to before. Well "now" is a different story, as I am bored to death at work and just post crap on OCC :lol:

Well, the forums have become a lot less Taco-intensive since you stopped actively posting, I was missing that bit :(

I am bored to death at work and just post crap on OCC :lol:

lmaog.gif It's kind of fun going on with me charade about my "kitchen" and the Llama meat I used....lmaog.gif. Of course I am a little nuts when I don't take my Meds flamingskull.gif

I went a bit spammy one night and had like 100 posts a day

Please, nrg used to do that on a daily basis :lol:

Holy crap I feel even older now!

Not like I was really all that active here, it's still nice to see a bunch of the old names all over a thread again...

i think the 100+post per day peeps from back in the day were hardnrg claymeow and me plus a few others :P

i think the 100+post per day peeps from back in the day were hardnrg claymeow and me plus a few others :P

Pretty sure I had a couple days like that, but I couldn't keep up, not enough to talk about lol

I honestly think I was only in that exclusive club once. I was more of a 70-post per day guy :lol:

I remember one day when nrg, bish, myself and two others were all over 100 posts. I don't remember who the other two but I just remember it being funny that we had 5 members over 100 posts in a single day. :)

Gosh, aint you guys just SOOO cool? :lol:

Why yes, yes we are.