To the Veterans of OCC....

Have ALL awesome epic threads been lost in the crash??? I still cry at night because of the peanut butter thread :(

Actually from my searching, not all that much has been lost. Some stuff is just hard to find unless you remember the right keywords. Most of the loss was the pics.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually from my searching, not all that much has been lost. Some stuff is just hard to find unless you remember the right keywords. Most of the loss was the pics.

I lost 5000 posts in the crash, so even if we assume 75% of it was spam, that's still a lot missing :P

Ahhh...I remermber being in my 20's. Kind of ironic; Kids are wishing to be older and the older generations are wishing to be younger. For those that are wishing to be older? or Can't wait? Slow down. Enjoy each and everyday at it's fullest. Because one day you're going to feel like Bishop and myself. Your body aches, it get's tougher and tougher to get out of bed and you go to bed earlier goodnightx.gif . Meaning; trying to pull those 'all-nighters' while gaming is near impossible. LMAO! an all-nighter is considered to be up until Midnight for me! Crap...I remember when I could stay up 'till 4-5am!!

I lost 5000 posts in the crash, so even if we assume 75% of it was spam, that's still a lot missing :P

Are you sure they weren't just "pruned"? :P

all nighter still means looking outside and seeing light then looking at my watch and say oops i forgot to go to bed last night so i go take a 3 hour nap then finally go to bed about 3am the following morning :)

Edited by bishop245

Wow, I completely neglected this thread after I made that post. I think it's so funny that so many veterans stumbled on this. I noticed it on the front page when I came here for PSU advice for my new rig (first build since freshman year of HS in 2006!).

It's amazing how much has changed since I was on OCC. I am now going into my sophomore year at Duke majoring in ECE and Compsci. The value of what I learned here years ago is really showing now as I still have great knowledge of esoteric concepts for which I am finally learning the fundamental theories.

Can somebody please summarize what's been going on on OCC since '06 for me :-)

I miss you guys! As usual, :foldon:!

Errr...

We had a merge and err... I uhh... cant think of much else...

:P

Umm your forgetting the two pages of pure awesomeness when I put a bunch of peanut butter and other food products/miscellaneous household items on a a oh so abused P4 and saw if it would work as TIM. A link to it here for the guy who has been gone longer than I have been a member lol.