Whats in your pocket?

Onion

HAHAHAHAHA I have the messiest Pockets ever.

Pockets009.jpg

1. SATA HDD

2. VGA Cable

3. DDR RAM

Yep that was all in my pockets. Also it was a day when I don't have much in them :D

Were you trying to smuggle a computer piece by piece?

Heres mine:

Phone, wallet and boring. Stupid point and shoot decided to focus in on the reflection.

x0cij.jpg

With all the money in that thing, you should really buy a new one.

I have a wallet in queue, but clearly the old one isn't worn out yet. <_<

@ Phil - buddy, I know exactly where you're coming from. I just had my 30th b-day a few months ago, and had to replace the only wallet I've ever owned. it was 17 years old. :(

@ Phil - buddy, I know exactly where you're coming from. I just had my 30th b-day a few months ago, and had to replace the only wallet I've ever owned. it was 17 years old. :(

My sincerest condolences on your recent loss.

A couple more pics, for posterity. Sadly it seems the end is near. :( The last quarter century has flown by, it's all over in the blink of an eye. Good times, good times.

She's been there through thick and thin, a rock of security in an uncertain world. When I cut my finger and needed a band aid, she was there. When I needed to produce an insurance card, CVS card or driver's license, she was there. When I locked my keys in my truck, she said "no worries, just use the spare key tucked in my pocket".

And of course, when I needed cash to make a purchase, that's where she had her finest hours.

All too soon it will be fare well, old friend. *sniff*

P1010819640.jpg

P1010818640.jpg