Whats in your pocket?

Onion

picture001nuj.jpg

My basic load for years now,everything from the picture i cary in my pockets,everyday.And yes i like knives :lol: .And yes i only buy/have pants that can take all my necessary "stuff".Turo how is the Coldsteel 4" Ti-Lite?Been looking on it over a year and just cant decide if i should get it.

Stuff:

A lot of Coins

Keys

N95

Tissues

Ibuprofen

Visa,ID Cards and that stuff...

A Pen

Zippo

Fishermans Friend

A small 58mm Victorinox just for the fun of a small knife

A Standard 91mm Victorinox for cheese cutting

A basic 4" Folder my first knife :D

S&W Bullseye pretty worn and damaged,to be raplaced

A small Butterfly Knife for apple slicing

Turo how is the Coldsteel 4" Ti-Lite?Been looking on it over a year and just cant decide if i should get it.

A great knife, if you've never owned the 6" version. I almost screwed up the edge geometry sharpening it the first few times, but I re-ground it and it's great. The metal used isn't the best at keeping an edge, so I sharpen it about every week or so. (I don't consider them sharp unless I can shave my arm with it lol)

But if you are considering getting one, seriously consider the 6" version.

Oh, and I feel like I should contribute to the thread topic when I post, so here 'goes:

I don't have anything in my pockets today, in fact, I haven't even put on pants lol!

Sajbama I had a little Butterfly knife like that, picked it up for $20 and flipped to death in 3 weeks, and lost a good bit of blood too.

I recommend a Benchmade 42, I am saving for one now.

P.S. are you sure you carry around all that stuff in your pockets everyday? Fanny Packs are nothing to be ashamed of... I lied, but if they are filled with knives...

Well you guys asked for it.

DSCF0762.jpg

The contents of my pockets are as followed and this is on a light night

1: Check book 2: wallet 3: pocket screwdriver 4: Beaver express pen 5: Pocket magnet 6: Snap-on Knife 7: flashlight 8: Camels

9: snap-on racing zippo 10: company insurance card 11: Key to personal truck, tool box 1 and 2, key to locker, house keys 1 and 2 12: Keys to Roadside Mercedes ML 13: Pager 14: Personal phone 15: company phone 15: change for toll booth's

And just to confirm there is normally a teflon assembly wedge, a tire psi guage, valve stem core tool and an extra pen.

IM A PACK MULE

Edited by boinker

nice ur the first guy to not have some kind of a weapon in his pants

Well I must say most of us have a weapon in our pants weather we have a knife or not. ROFL :rolleyes:

STA63119.jpg

HTC Diamond (personal)

Wallet

Bic Lighter

Nextel i880 (work)

2x Bic pens

Letherman flashlight

Keys for house, car, forklift

Kershaw Shallot

Fossil Grayson Gunmetal Aviator sunglasses

Excedrin pill

SKS for size reference =)

I don't think that gun fits in your pocket. Or you just have super pockets. But seriously, do you all carry ALL that around? You must have legs like Arnie. Oh well, least you're protected :P

A great knife, if you've never owned the 6" version. I almost screwed up the edge geometry sharpening it the first few times, but I re-ground it and it's great. The metal used isn't the best at keeping an edge, so I sharpen it about every week or so. (I don't consider them sharp unless I can shave my arm with it lol)

But if you are considering getting one, seriously consider the 6" version.

Oh, and I feel like I should contribute to the thread topic when I post, so here 'goes:

I don't have anything in my pockets today, in fact, I haven't even put on pants lol!

Pm sent,thanks for the info :thumbs-up:

SAJBAMA, what brand is that brown knife? I have one that looks like that but its super faded.

Hmmm no idea,I got it when i was 9 in Austria and all the tags are worn off the knife today,the only one left on the blade is partially readable and says R****ei probably Rostfrei.

Sajbama I had a little Butterfly knife like that, picked it up for $20 and flipped to death in 3 weeks, and lost a good bit of blood too.

I recommend a Benchmade 42, I am saving for one now.

P.S. are you sure you carry around all that stuff in your pockets everyday? Fanny Packs are nothing to be ashamed of... I lied, but if they are filled with knives...

Yes i did have to replace the screws and the pins but after that works like a charm for more than 2 years now.I payed about 20 for it too.The handles could be a bit heavier tho.The BM 42 is a great knife,flips great the balance of the titanium handles is very good,in design terms it is the nicest stock butterfly knife.

But here where i live it costs over 230€ which is over the roof almost double of the US price :( Now i want to get something like this http://www.knifekits.com/vcom/product_info...p;products_id=9 the Typhoon is a good quality knife and i like that it is DIY and i can sharpen the blade from start my self to get the perfect shape of the blade,and costs much less than the BM here.

And yes thats my basic every day load that i carry.Sometimes i take more weapons or something else that i need to carry.Right now with all that stuff in my pants from the picture my pants are not even half full,which is quite normal when you have pants like these: http://www.bdu.com/F522082001.html :lol:

And yes i live in a bad neighborhood...

SKS for size reference =)

Very nice one, the retractable stock and black finish look good,much better than the original wooden SKS :thumbs-up:

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, I cant imagine living in America, everyone you walk past has a gun or a knife... or two!

Would like to live there some day though

Is it actually legal there to walk around with a gun hidden in your pocket?

Edited by Stuart