Whats in your pocket?

Onion

I could just as easily stuff 20lbs worth of stuff into my pants.

I though the basis of this thread was essentially "What do you carry in your pockets every day?" or at least "What do you have in you pockets rights now?" (with the general idea that you had a purpose for those items in your pocket other than this thread)...

*shrugs*

I could just as easily stuff 20lbs worth of stuff into my pants.

I though the basis of this thread was essentially "What do you carry in your pockets every day?" or at least "What do you have in you pockets rights now?" (with the general idea that you had a purpose for those items in your pocket other than this thread)...

*shrugs*

I do carry everything I showed in my pockets every day, sometimes less, sometimes more, depending on the pants.

I empty my pockets when I get home, so I don't have to go looking for things the next day. But right now I have a tissue in my pocket but I don't think you guys want a picture of that. If you do, google is your friend.

HAHAHAHAHA I have the messiest Pockets ever.

Pockets009.jpg

1. SATA HDD

2. VGA Cable

3. DDR RAM

4. Cell Phone

5. Battery

6. One Dollar

7. Gay Wallet

8. Quarter

9. Napkin

10. XP Install CD

11. The female head for a 18 guage wire

12. Wipe N Clear anti static thingy

13. Empty cheese cracker bag

EDIT: I forgot the IPOD

Yep that was all in my pockets. Also it was a day when I don't have much in them :D

nice ur the first guy to not have some kind of a weapon in his pants. seriously whats the deal with that, this is what you guys think when you get ready in the morning? 'we'll, I might have to stab someone today, better remeber the knife.'

fyi ur like a super nerd, you scoff at the nerds and there pocket protectors, a VGA Cable? what? is that ur belt? like a getto nerd superhero, do you hang your other utilites from your VGA utility belt?

what was that cartoon with the guy that could pull anything out of his pants?

what? is that ur belt? like a getto nerd superhero, do you hang your other utilites from your VGA utility belt?

Actually I use that VGA cable like Piano wire :P

a VGA Cable? what? is that ur belt
WOW

Best idea ever, I should totally make a VGA cable with male and female ends that would allow you to screw the thing together...

nice ur the first guy to not have some kind of a weapon in his pants. seriously whats the deal with that, this is what you guys think when you get ready in the morning? 'we'll, I might have to stab someone today, better remeber the knife.'

I'm pretty sure nobody here want to stab anybody. Now if someone tried to stab me, I'd rather be ready. I know you don't care about self-defense, but I believe I have a right to protect myself from people that want to do me harm.

Umm dude, a knife is just good to have. I don't think self defense, I think utility. I'm a country boy, idk about you but a knife isn't something to be scared of.