Forum Wars Summer 2008 Discussion Thread

jammin

I am looking forward to see how we do this year with TRI SLI on GTX 280's backed by a 9770 as one main rig things could get a little intresting. :)

you mean someone from OCC has a rig like that or what?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the OK from the Boss to play this year! Is your 9650 still alive? Last time I saw some benchs you were beating on it pretty hard.

Yea it is still alive been crunching 24/7 along with 2-8800GTs, rig #2 will be my Q9650ES. I wish it had an unlocked multi as it it will do 4Ghz stable on 1.344 vcore....

20080709155019le8.png

20080709155019sa3.png

Glad to see its still alive and kicking after the jolts you gave it.

It probably wont be in to good of shape after this war, I had to up the vcore 2 increments about a month ago to keep it stable at 4Ghz taking 1.472 now load...

It probably wont be in to good of shape after this war, I had to up the vcore 2 increments about a month ago to keep it stable at 4Ghz taking 1.472 now load...

oops! Mines still good at 1.375 in BIOS. Got a new toy that does it at 1.343

hey man if you need a board and want to play, I'll LOAN you my P35 but you have to give it back, and if you break it you buy it, just let me know k.

I'll pass...still wouldnt give me enough time and leaning on a board is no guarantee it wont die in the process...I would rather buy one and keep it than have to buy 2 only to give one away...thanks for the offer though...;)