What kind of Car do you drive??

Nightshadow

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still the same cars as in the other thread. A Lotus Elise and a Golf TDI. But last week i bought a Ducati 999R to relpace my 26 year old Guzzi Le Mans MK2. God it's fast :eek2: it makes my 150mph Le Mans look and feel like it's only good enough for a run to the park and back. Put 2000 miles on it in 1 week, i just can't stop riding it :nod:

Guest Joalaielna

10037410kg.jpg

10037429zy.jpg

toyotaback8vm.jpg

10037448of.jpg

Paid 120.00 for her! did a custom paint job with some "left over" paint from work during work hours of course! Boss loved it!

I drive a 1991 240sx S13 with an SR20DET redtop engine swap.

Though it hasn't been dynoed, it's probably around 305HP.

It's got:

SR20DET Redtop

300zx fuel filter

Greddy turbo timer

Greddy FMIC kit

3" K&N intake kit

HKS SSQV BOV

NISMO motor mounts

Yeah, that's only motor stuff. It also has Tien suspension, etc.

I'll put some pictures up tonight after school.

with all that cash flowing in you shoulda gone all motor, with a Honda.

Hondas make me wish Subaru was the mainstream japanese car. They somehow got thrown into the 'oddball' section and left there despite having IMO the strongest car line. They're refined, have oodles of power and some of the nicest interiors that don't sacrifice too much sportiness for bland 'comfort'. (Anyone who's been in both a honda and toyota should understand this) I've been wanting a WRX or turbo Legacy for some time.... anyhow. Carry on.

Some people don't like the sewing machine sound you get with a Honda, plus, there's a reason there ain't many Honda's in D1... ;)

I love the noise of a honda (sept some times you can't here it, even at 6000rpm), and whats the reason they don't use Honda? not even there engines?

Hondas make me wish Subaru was the mainstream japanese car. They somehow got thrown into the 'oddball' section and left there despite having IMO the strongest car line. They're refined, have oodles of power and some of the nicest interiors that don't sacrifice too much sportiness for bland 'comfort'. (Anyone who's been in both a honda and toyota should understand this) I've been wanting a WRX or turbo Legacy for some time.... anyhow. Carry on.

Subaru's are nice. It is too bad that toyota is producing some preaty bland car's right now, but back in the day, they made the best sports cars out of japan.

Oh, and the intereior of my mr2 is far from being of the "bland comfort" catagory. Infact it is said to be one of, if not the best interior they have ever made.