What kind of Car do you drive??

Nightshadow

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ferrari Modena has a TON of power, but the Supra is still the scariest car ride ever

Yah they are hella fun, Ive driven my friend Zach's 96 Supra a few times, he got it as a wrecked car (kid hit a telephone guidewire and literally sliced the car crossways from the drivers headlight to the passenger side door, ripped all the sheetmetal off, passenger side suspension, turbos, radiator, water pump/fan etc. clean off, and broke 3 of 4 rims.) he spent 4 years putting it back together, big single Greddy turbo/intercooler, HKS blow off, and all other sorts of goodies, about ~600 horse now.

That sounds like a sick car!

Off hand, this is all I can remember it having:

Greddy T88 single turbo conversion

Custom TRD Wide Body Kit

18" SSR Wheels

Greddy Titanium Exhaust

Custom Sparko interior

TRD carbon fiber hood

JDM headlights

RPS 6 puck clutch

TRD Wing

HKS FMIC

Unorthodox racing cam gears and pulley kit

Greddy E-01 boost controller and gauges

Fidanza Fly Wheel

I have an HKS SSQV BOV in my 240 and it's by far the sweetest sounding BOV I've ever heard...

It's a bloody good engine. I'm not to shure the UK engine is the same as you get in the USA. Our's sounds much louder than your's and our emission laws are different than your's as well. One thing is for shure, you can stick it in an MR2 for performance but it won't handle anything like an Elise. In other words tight bends don't need brakes or lifting off the gas.

Well, the thing about the little mr2 spyders, is that they are very similar to the elise in terms of wheelbase and weight. The 2zz-fe from the elise makes quite a bit more power than the spyder engine, not too mention it is lighter. With some minor suspesnsion mods, I would'nt be surprised at all to see a 2zz powered mr spyder keeping up with an elise "more or less", on a road course.

That being said, the elise is one of my ultimate dreamcars, and I love them. The fact that they are somewhat affordable make it even sweeter.