What kind of Car do you drive??

Nightshadow

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much love for the Mr2. :D Sweet ride NS

EDIT: I'm pretty interested in how your 4x4 will turn out. Up here 4x4's are a way of life..

Cool, at least someone else here likes them! 4x4's are very popular here too. I did have a 400 SBC in the Landcruiser, mated to a th350 trans, but I pulled the motor with hopes of doing a 1uz-fe swap... Long story short, I never got up the extra cash, and now I am just thinking of dropping another oh so ubiquitous small block chevy in there. I do love this cruiser though, and it's built like a bloody tank.

I drive a 1991 240sx S13 with an SR20DET redtop engine swap.

Though it hasn't been dynoed, it's probably around 305HP.

It's got:

SR20DET Redtop

300zx fuel filter

Greddy turbo timer

Greddy FMIC kit

3" K&N intake kit

HKS SSQV BOV

NISMO motor mounts

Yeah, that's only motor stuff. It also has Tien suspension, etc.

I'll put some pictures up tonight after school.

Wow, That's quite alot of cash that went into that thing. The sr20det is a good motor, sort of the nissan equivalent to the 2jzgte. Man, what do you're parents think about you having a car like that? Mine would have never allowed me to have a car like that at that age. Insurance must be a classy lady.

Well I cant afford a nice truck or car but it does the job. Got my bikes to the track for years but we have a 14 foot plus trailer and now we have to use the girls Chevy:confused:

The black r6 is mine. The blue R1 is my girlfriens bike now turned into a street bike after a year of racing. It was my old bike but I could not sell it so it is still in the garage. She has a 636 now for racing.

th_P1000142.jpg

th_Picture1009.jpg

th_A2.jpg

th__mg_0333.jpg

with all that cash flowing in you shoulda gone all motor, with a Honda.
This is what I think about Honda's (watch the whole thing, funny part at the end)

Honda's are FWD, enough said ;)

This car, as with most 240's, was built to be a drift car. I just got it a few weeks ago after selling my Lancer Evolution.

My parents, well let's just say they don't know the 240 legacy ;)

And yes, of course I drift! But I kinda suck, it's hard to learn.

@Smoken_Joe, those bikes are AWESOME. I'd love to do that someday.

I'll get pictures as soon as the damn sun comes out...

Still the same cars as in the other thread. A Lotus Elise and a Golf TDI. But last week i bought a Ducati 999R to relpace my 26 year old Guzzi Le Mans MK2. God it's fast :eek2: it makes my 150mph Le Mans look and feel like it's only good enough for a run to the park and back. Put 2000 miles on it in 1 week, i just can't stop riding it :nod:

Wow. You ever take that elise to the track? Do let me know when you decide to get rid of that, and I'll gladly take it off you're hands ;)

Well,

I drive a '93 Super Red Toyota Mr2 Turbo

Picture%20106.jpg

a friend of mine has a 93 mr2. its white and its fast as hell. I dont know the specific parts, but he rebuilt the motor and it has a intercooled turbo and i think it might be a stock block. anyways we went from about 30mph to 90mph in about 2-3sec in about 150ft, it was pretty fun, then we took a corner at 40. for a min i was thinking about getting a sports car but im more of a off-roader.

i dont turn 16 until april but i know im getting a 4wd manual truck or suv. probably a jeep wrangler or cherokee or a toyota 4 runner or a f-150/250. then a lift and mud terrains.

I like MR2's, I think they look real nice and the mid-engine thing is killer.

I did forget to mention how nice integrale's ride is.. heh, I keep going back to look at it :D

diff_lock - the main reason Hondas aren't used in drifting is that they have no suitable FR car and FWD cars are not permitted in d1. I like Honda's, my gf works for them, they make very efficient engines.