Anyone playing Elderscrolls IV yet?

baaj

njswift10141980 ,,

You can only transfer the savegame files via some media method or an ethernet link. Yes it will work.

For Everyone Playing Oblivion. I have just recently tried this Plug-in Mod (Natural_Environments_11). It gives you more weather types , evening skies, and more water options, but the best part is that it changes the lighting color tints to something much more realistic inside and outdoors. The forrests, dirt, boulders, animals and NPCs, etc., just awesome! I would not put it here if i didnt think this mod was just teets. I got it from Planet Oblivion Tes pages.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

njswift10141980 ,,

You can only transfer the savegame files via some media method or an ethernet link. Yes it will work.

For Everyone Playing Oblivion. I have just recently tried this Plug-in Mod (Natural_Environments_11). It gives you more weather types , evening skies, and more water options, but the best part is that it changes the lighting color tints to something much more realistic inside and outdoors. The forrests, dirt, boulders, animals and NPCs, etc., just awesome! I would not put it here if i didnt think this mod was just teets. I got it from Planet Oblivion Tes pages.

Put a link in the stickie.

Guest area51

Glug glug glug....that is the sound of my life draining away playing this damn game. :rolleyes:

Guest area51

Yeah they did...you cant see it but I am glowing red and getting weaker by the minute.

Damn fun game though.

BTW Dragoe was right in his post above...the Natural_Environments_11 mod is really cool looking and looks like a subtle but definite improvement over the original.

The link is here

Guest Lord Sauron
i made it to lvl 37 in one day.sigh....really killed the flow of the game

Thats because the game is flawed out of the box. You need Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul. See the Sticky for mod info..

Of course it means you will start again, but it makes the game so much better

too late. i honestly got bored of the game already. played it for about 2 days. its basicly the same game with better grafix and few improvements.

great game....but i bore rather quickly. i have amountian of un beaten games that i simply didnt feel like finishing.

I don't know if anyone else is having this same problem or not but here goes...I have been playing the game fine for a few days now without any problems other than the crash when leaving the game that has been documented. Then all of a sudden today upon entering a new room everything goes black except for the UI. I can still get to the menus and see my health bars, I can also still move and everything, just can't see where I am going. Has anyone had this problem and/or know of a solution? I have tried to exit the game, reboot the comp etc. I did install the 84.25 drivers the other day but switched back to the older version that I had been running and still have the same problem.