Anyone playing Elderscrolls IV yet?

baaj

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i wish Oblivion is an MMORPG......... ;)

imagine WoW on Oblivion graphic lol... (no i dont play WoW, couldnt stand the too-cartoony look and the fanatical players), maybe its worth it to wait for Warhammer MMORPG or Conan the Barbarian...

reason being i luv leveling up and doing all the adventure and combat... well basicall all features of the game, but the second i realized none of them are actual person, it kinda gets boring since there's really no "real" challenge (im not saying its easy, but it kinda turn me off to know the enemy's reaction is scripted). it could have the best AI in any games ever created, but there's just no "life-like" surprise factor if y'know what i mean......

i dunno.... thats just me i guess :) i simply love multiplayer games... the interaction and unpredictable actions, the real pain when ur avatar is beaten, and the joy of seeing other calls u "hax0r!!!" after u pulverize their avatars......

• 1 month later...

Oblivion is one of my top three played games in recent history... well, four.

Oblivion, FEAR, FarCry, Doom3 and Halo... wait that's five. You get the point though, I love it.

I played it for like... 40 hours straight, only pausing to sleep, over a two day period at one point LOL

now you tell me. i suppose i will have to install it again and go at it.

Lol. I didn't know about the quick-travel until about 4 hours into the game...then I was like, man...this is WAY easier. You really miss out on some beautiful scenery though.

Though I did get a horse pretty fast so it wasn't too bad. Be sure to actually buy one though, otherwise people tend to get pissed off at you. ;)