Anyone playing Elderscrolls IV yet?

baaj

I think hockey is beginning to affect your performance here Travis, stop moving around so much, put on some weight, and play Oblivion for 12 hours straight. :cool:
Yeah, and exchange your real woman for a virtual one ;)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest area51

Man I really dig this game...first time ever for an rpg.

Every time my character walks by someone they say "wow look at how big your muscles are" haha wtf :shake:

Man I really dig this game...first time ever for an rpg.

Every time my character walks by someone they say "wow look at how big your muscles are" haha wtf :shake:

The hell, what's your strength?

Though I've heard a couple of things like, "I've heard you can move well in light armor" (lvl 93 light armor) "You look like a sneaky sort" (lvl 87 sneak) and my personal favorite "You look like your fingers have been into something" (lvl 111 Security).

Tryin really hard to get my bow skills up there, then my blade...then my nun-chuck skillz...

Gettin tough to play though cuz finals are coming up really damn quick.

Guest area51

I just turned the game on for a second to look...I'm a Nord and my strength is 97.

Unfortunately, I am in the same boat...this term is a mother and I need to leave Oblivion alone for awhile. This is turning out to be far more difficult than I would have guessed. :rolleyes:

I just found an in-game unicorn. Damn cool! :cool:

I wonder what else is out there still to be found...

Uni_8.gif

Just wait to you find the quest that deals with it, if you haven't already.

BTW, the reward isn't worth what you have to do. ;)

Yeah, I stumbled onto that soon after. :(

Anyone using any of the mods out there? I wanted to play it 'clean' the first time through, but the saddlebag mod just made so much sense - something of this nature should have been included in the game itself. It is well thought out-the encumbrance affects speed and is tied in to the horse's health as well.

ok dumb q? how do you take a screenshot

You have to enable screenshots first using the console if I remember correctly, check out the forums over at bethesda or elderscrolls.com - I think thats where I saw it listed.