Anyone playing Elderscrolls IV yet?

baaj

Guest Lord Sauron
i wanna see what you come up with. ive tried and finaly gave up.

You can. You need to try harder

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=2356

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=2467

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=2475

Also the Stones of the Nexus is here too:

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=2108

Also get the LOD mods on linked on this page as they increase the texture size with little impact on framerate

http://www.tweakguides.com/Oblivion_4.html

I havent even played the game without those mods... I also have the bra removal file for the ladies... :D

makes looting bodies fun... lol..... snigger...

Also for more of a challenge use this mod.:

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=2157

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive already tried....you can't. Its impossible. The character creation only makes ugly faces. I've experimented for hours.

When trying to generate a face you want, note that most faces we see as beautiful have high cheekbones, big eyes, and a defined jaw line.

[EDIT]

finally took the time to figure out how to post images here...anyway, here's proof that it's possible to make a hottie female elf. It took me about an hour and a half to render the likeness though.

Obliv_Lili2.gif

sorry no spankfactor with tthat one. last time i saw a hottie in a video game it was choosing characters in guild wars. none of these really do it. you Get an A for effort though.

spent all day driving so i had the game running next to me with a mouse i my hand. put the rest button as my mouse wheel and faced a bed while i drove through Utah and colorado. maxxed out all the magic schools except fr destruction in less than 400 miles. now im level 36. and i am about 2 hours into the game(storywise) gonna have to tune up the difficulty to make it fun. since i only have alchemy and destruction magic left to level im guessing the cap is lvl 40.

anyone maxxed out thier character yet?

TIS One of the may sacrifices i have to make with my job....but the 375k duplex im getting next month makes it worth it.....i figure a few more years of trucking and some smart investments with rental properties and ill be able to bait a female with a fat wallet. till then its game heroins ~n~ hotties ;)

lol

kids

trying to make 'hotties' in video games

PUT YOUR MOUSES DOWN AND GO OUTSIDE ONCE IN A WHILE AND MEET REAL WOMEN

lol

And those of us that have 'real women' often pick up the mouse to get the needed time away from them...A_G, I'm sure you can relate. Besides, if you're going to be playing a game for x00 hrs, you should enjoy looking at your avatar.

TIS One of the may sacrifices i have to make with my job....but the 375k duplex im getting next month makes it worth it.....i figure a few more years of trucking and some smart investments with rental properties and ill be able to bait a female with a fat wallet. till then its game heroins ~n~ hotties ;)

I hear that. I work on the oil rigs around Wyoming and Colorado. I haven't been home in nearly three weeks. It's kind of difficult to find a girlfriend that will put up with me being gone for three weeks and then home for ten days. The money is excellent though, so I'm not comoplaining.

And Angry, every time you mention something about us "geeks" no knowing any real women I get a good chuckle out of it.

Ya, i relate totaly to you fsT h20, i went home 3 times last year for 4 days each. but thats my fault ince i never ask to be sent back to the northwest; id rather stay on the road makin money and saving it up; once was christmass once was to pickup my parts for my rig and i forget the reason for the third. so it wasnt too important that i be home. I wont be doin this trukking forever though. but i wanna lay the foundation for a good future beetween me and a significant other, so the way i see it is a small saacrifice. im only 27 so i got plenty of time to settle down still. but in the meantime...

I Got a girlfriend. accually i got many. Mis April, May, June.....

they dont talk back unless i want them to. and they are in the mood for whatever im in the mood for. we have a strong healthy relationship.

at anyrate back on topic....time to chill with some more oblivion. I been experimenting and i finaly turned off the HDR lighting. it sucks. it makes a white outline around the chaaracters and when talking to them up close it makes an anoying shadow under thier chin that looks like moving stubble. (accually at first i thought it was a poor attempt to render stubble).

I havinet figured out wich looks better....large or small textures. i think large...but honestly cnat really tell. also when i dropped the HDR lighting i added 4xAA and maxxed out everything. in the end i got better fPS and the game looks better. so whatever HDR is....it no cool in mi book

OMG! so frikken funny. i just came across a quest called unfriendly compitition. its in the imperial city. you gotta stop a new merchent in town whos under cutting all the other merchants in town. theyre pissed hes selling goods at a cheaper price. its so totaly a play on all the complaining about walmar. i love the satire that they threw in this game. its great. evin the dialog "He doesnt always sell the same goods as us, but people with money to spend tend to go there" ; "we all have an agreement on what prices to sell goods at, but he wont join our union" gotta love it its great. check it out if you havent already done so. its in the market distrect. just talk to all the merchants. and eventually it will trigger the quest.