Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is one's color/race/. important?

Because, unfortunately, some folks equate intelligence with the color of ones skin...or gender...or whatever they think, means automatically an individual must be smarter than another. For no logical reason of course. An idiot is an idiot no matter what race or gender. A smart person is smart no matter what race or gender...

People on this forum probably assume I'm an old white guy just because of my avatar...Or Ace really is a goober because of his avatar...Or that ExRoadie is black because of his avatar, etc...Does it really matter folks? Curiousity about someone you interact with on the internet is all fine and dandy but needing to know their ancestral origins, sexual preference or gender so you can feel better about taking there advice really doesn't belong in the equation...

why is one's color/race/. important?

important to me at that time cause im curious to find out.(curiosity kills the :cat: )

i dismantled my mothers sewing machine when i was 5 or 6..

this reminds of a MAD magazine....(do you read em? :cat: )

its about the 'social groups' or 'gangs' in school. and their 'stats' , like what they do weekly

anyway /

theres the christian group that pesters friend to convert christian/pester their friends to pray more/

theres the white acting like black group that rap/wear bling and whatnot.. the only thing i remember is the 'dissapointment' in the group... looking in the mirror :shake:

theres the jock group..... cant remember .. beat up geeks?

theres the ' school massacre group'... hiding weapons in trenchcoats.

thats all i can remember....

i wish i could afford em at that time.

My friend always used to say that any person in the world will have . with you if given the right set of circumstances... lol! Its just a matter of finding the right time and place and state of mind apparently.

Why are we lving our lives?

honestly...I don't know

personally...

I assume it is to learn to tolerate pain and suffering and to see what kind of person we become during a lifetime of pain, suffering, humiliation, degredation, etc.

If you can make it through life without being bitter, and still find joy in everything (well, most things at least), and not do too many things that you know are negative, and not hate on people and forgive (I just forgave a very good lady friend and her husband tonight after 3+ years after they tossed a firecracker that went off right next to my face while I was playing nanny for their kids for FREE for a couple weeks) and be tolerant of everyone except those who are intolerant...

then I think you have proven to some higher power, or maybe just yourself, that you have evolved to some next level and are ready to move on.

I'd like to think that anyway.

we probably just some accident in the galaxy or possibly the universe where there's life and it was never expected or meant to be or whatever and there's really nothing and life has absolutely no point.

I don't really know...I choose to believe that since are are higher animals that have emotions and can love by choice instead of doing things by instinct, that there's something special about us and we should all try to do our best to be our best at all times...just in case (but mostly because it's just the right thing to do and if we all live that way, then the human race as a whole will evolve beyond all of the killing, pain, suffering, etc)

I have a question for eithter HG or Momma. Do dogs go to heaven?

I surely hope dogs and cats and anything or everything you cared for in this life means something and you can be reunited in the future.

I don't believe in a biblical heaven...I think that is pure nonsense.

But I do believe as i stated in my last post that what we do in this (each and every life we live) life has some bearing on what happens after our physical bodies die.

I do have a strong belief that humans do have a soul, though I don't know if I would call it such a man-made thing...but that there are certain attractions between souls that are so strong yet we don't understand why. I also believe that if you love something enough, you form this bond with the person or...yes...even your pet dog or cat...and that also can carry through to whatever is next.

Or maybe dogs have no souls nor do cats and so dont' qualify for any of this...or maybe like I said there's just nothing and we die and turn to dust and that is that

That was very convincing Happy. Maybe you should start your own religion... no seriously, you should. I'd come to your church.

ya but see

I don't believe in organized religion

I believe organized religion is the root of man's evil throughout history

almost every major war and problem is because of religion and/or religious beliefs/intolerance.

organized religion starts out pure in belief, but because we are human (see the communist posts a little earlier about human nature), it always ends up going wrong.

Some might disagree with this, but hey...6000+ years later, we are still fighting and killing each other just like we did 6000+ years ago...except this time with more horrifying weapons...but the reasons are still the same at the root....intolerance...and intolerance almost always comes from religion.

And yes, the christians are the worst when you look throughout history. Jews were not very good, neither were the Muslims. None of them were.

Organized religion is for people who can't figure out how to live their lives correctly on their own. They need someone to tell them how to live.

Me, I don't need organized religion nor any religion to know that murder is wrong, stealing is wrong, talking behind someone's back is wrong, sloth/laziness is wrong, etc etc etc

I know this

even if I was never taught this, I am quite sure that I would know this because hurting others, no matter if it is physical, emotional, or mental, hurting others in any way is wrong and it feels wrong and I don't like it.

Sometimes we have to be harsh with others and even then I feel bad...but I too am human and I too face the same hard choices every day and I too make the wrong choices daily and I too am no better than you or anyone else.

No one is perfect. Not even Jesus himself was perfect, because Jesus was just a man (and his most fatal flaw was proclaiming he was the offspring of a God, which puts him in the same category as Greek mythology characters etc)...but he was a very very wise man who knew, like a lot of us know, that doing wrong is just wrong, and we don't need church, god, books, etc to tell us it is wrong.

We don't need Jesus, or Baptists, or Islam or Buddhism to tell us what is right and wrong.

We know racism is wrong, yet most humans will claim they are not rascist yet they still hold rascist, prejudiced thoughts and beliefs.

We know murder is wrong yet too many of us still kill others for no good reason other than to feel better about ourselves or because we coveted something our victim has/had.

We know sleeping with someone else's spouse is wrong but we can't be bothered to stop ourselves because the danger and the excitement and the feelings of pleasure overwhelm us.

We know that stealing from someone is wrong yet too many times we give excuses like "he can afford it" or "its a big corporation" or who knows what excuses but the reality is, there is no excuse. It's wrong and you know it and yet you do it.

I could go on and on...but you know all of your sins and my sins and our sins and all sins. You know they are wrong...yet you, me, and everyone else still commits them over and over in our lives.

Our race (human race) can never evolve above killing and violence and wrongdoing until we all wake up one day and realize that we could have much more in our lives, much better, healthier, happier lives, if we would stop all the bull crap and start living like we know is the right way to live.

Sure we would never be perfect....and there would still be hurt in the world...but if we could stop the worst of it, not with laws and prisons and intimidation, but because we all knew it was the right thing to do, then we could prosper instead of stagnating.

And let me tell you, technology and invention is NOT a sign of prosperity. Nothing material we make is a sign of prosperity. (keep in mind that almost every single important leap and bound made in medicine and technology has come from a need during wartime).