Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy_Games, what does Canukastani mean?

Are you a Canadian living in Pakistan?

Canukistan is very near Badassistan.

Here's a description of the area from a earlier post.

-----

The Mountain Regions of Badassistan form the border with Cantundastan and S. Faroffistan.

From my loft perch I look down upon the glory that is Badassistan, Badassistan. A city so nice they named it twice

Badassistan City is a place where tall modern buildings nuzzle against bustling bazaars filled with colorful, flowing turbans, gaily striped chapans, and a multitude of handsome faces. For sure there are rusting tanks along with vehicles and walls sprayed with the ubiquitous bullet holes.

I can see the airport: Plane wrecks flank both sides of the runway, along with fortifications. Outside the airport, the tail of a Russian MiG is being repainted in the new Badassistan colors; Black and Dark Grey.

Further to the south the view turns to indescribable peace and beauty: lush valleys set against red hills, high snow-covered peaks, a spectacular limestone gorge and the flat high plain where camels and sheep graze and the land disappears into a hazy line of horizon.

I hope you will soon visit my lovely country. Please bring your own weapon.

ExRoadie

-----

please understand that that is Badassistan, Badassistan.

That is NOT Canuckistan.

Canuckistan is actually north of Badassistan, having a southern border shared with Faroffistan (Cantundastan and Trashcanistan are both south of Badassistan).

Up here in Canuckistan, we skate to work on the frozen streets. We are free from the civil wars and strife that have plagued Badassistan and Faroffistan, and our military enforces strict borders to keep any conflicts from spilling over into our country.

It's a nice place up here. A bit cold, especially in winter when "a bit" is quite an understatement.

We don't fight with guns and tanks here because we've evolved around a national sport of hockey. States and Provinces put together their best teams and we have national tournaments to decide certain laws as well as bragging rights etc.

It really is a much more civil venture than blowing up each other with rockets and guns.

Though the citizens of Badassistan are hardier and much better looking on the average, you can always sense that look of terror in their eyes from too many blasts exploding in the night waking them from a light sleep (no one there has had a deep sleep in ages other than the dead).

However Canuckistanis are no slouch in the looks department either. We are a kind people, rather liberal, and we accept everyone for who they are (unless they are into murder or diddling with kids...then we give them the swift hand of Canuckistani Justice...which is just another way of saying we chain them to a rock in the middle of the tundra and leave them a gallon of water and a day's worth of food and we leave never to return)

We are a fair but strict country and we are fiercely independent and proud.

We don't fight with guns and tanks here because we've evolved around a national sport of hockey. States and Provinces put together their best teams and we have national tournaments to decide certain laws as well as bragging rights etc.

It really is a much more civil venture than blowing up each other with rockets and guns.

Just learning about this stuff - must be a different kind of hockey game than I watched on TV.

I used to be a tank commander back in the day (not in combat - safe if you remembered to duck when closing the hatch), but boy - that hockey!

In other words, Happy resides (in his mind anyway) in the country that exists on the northern boarder of the United States :)

never sure where you guys keep thinking I'm American or Canadian

the moderators are all from the Nether East...places like Badassistan, Canuckistan, Cantundastan, Faroffistan, Trashcanistan and a few other minor outlying countries.

Americans and Canadians are weak compared to us, who have evolved in a harsh, unforgiving area of the planet.

You'd cry like girls or puke at the sight of one of our hockey hits and/or battle trophies for sure (we've witnessed many American girly-men tourists seeing the realities of our region up close and personal)

It's ok. That's why there is an America and Canada...for all of you Faroffistanis that couldn't cut it here in the harsh hinterlands we call home ;)