Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which would you prefer if you need to stay there?

a place thats really cold or really hot?

Really hot because ever since I lost weight, I am the biggest giant wuss about cold stuff. I can never get good and warm in the winter time so I would rather be roasting than turning into an popsicle.

Same here momma. I've always been on the "skinny" side and when it's real cold it literally chills me to the bone and it actually hurts...Though a little relief from this California heat wave sure would be nice :)

I guess with being in a really hot place, supposedly your body eventually adjusts to it and you dont mind it as much - i.e. people living in the middle east. We had a heat wave here in Michigan last weekend, with the humidity index it hit 98 or so, and it was rough. I'd definately rather be in the dry heat of the Southwest sompared to that...

I would definitely prefer really cold. Its been pretty hot here and I've just been miserable and pissed off at everyone. I can't stand being hot because its just like a constant feeling of being hot and its just agony for me.

It does get cold here but not THAT cold. I still like clouds, rain and snow to an extent, so I think I'd like the cold better. I'm much more comfortable trying to warm myself up with blankets and heaters than trying to cool myself down (taking several showers a day, running a fan because our A/C system is a piece of crap.

since we will probably have to move to Canada to get away from the government here, I guess I would have to say I prefer cold (cold and hockey go hand in hand too..during summer I have only been playing once a week, but in winter I play about 5 times a week)

I prefer cold weather. You can always put more clothes on but you can only take so much off when it's hot.

Imagine you live in an area surrounded by water which keeps the humidity high. Then you get high temps that allow even more water to be evaporated into the air. Then the wind stops blowing and everything is still. The sweat beads up on your skin but can't evaporate because the air is completely saturated.

The Sun shines down on that little bead of sweat making it act like a tiny little magnifying glass on your skin. Imagine there are thousands of little magnifying glasses on your brow, arms and back intensifying the heat of the Sun on your skin causing you to sweat even more.

This is what Spring, Summer and Fall are like in the Deep South.

Now you know why I like cold weather.

i prefer hot weather to cold.i am a sun bunny at heart.but in new zealand we are directly below the hole in the ozone which means we have the highist rate of melanoma per capita in the world so you have to be very careful in the sun.for some reason most people have to get burnt to a crisp to get a dark tan.they think its the fashion to look like our indigenous race (Maori) which is what i am,but if there is trouble of any sort the Maories get the blame.

so in other words they want to look like us but not be us - go figure!

I was genetically engineered to live in a bog somewhere in Ireland where the sun shines like 5 minutes a day, it rains 5 days out of the week, and it never gets above 50F.

So, naturally, the last week or so of +100F and 120% humidity here in Kansas was not my favorite.

I like the warm and dry climates, I lived in cold places long enough.

I'll take warm and dry like the island of Ibiza or Majorca any day. There are places on the west coast of Equador that have a great climate.