Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

I live in Denver for a reason.....it's not hot and no humidity,

however, the last few years have made me re-think global warming.

after living in Orlando, FL for 12 years, I can say I don't really miss that heat/humidity at all...I don't like bone-chilling cold, which is why I like Boise, Portland, and British Columbia...it is pretty mild in these areas ;)

I have lived in Washington (West and East of the mountains), Oregon (Portland), Minnesota (MSP), Montana and Texas (DFW area) and moved back to Eastern Washington. This is a very moderate climate, also.

I do like Boise. I have been there many times, but it is simply too far from the ocean.

hey i just wanted to give quick props to Hitachi

I sent off a SATA I 80GB hdd that had finally started going defective, and they sent me back a SATA II 80GB drive with a fresh June 2006 mfg date!

works like a charm in the little Aspire Q-Pack mATX I'm building!

Probably Happy's socket 939 Sempron. I had a chance to get one on ebay for $120. It was ridiculous trying to find any info on the stepping, so I said forget it.

i thought semprons are cheap? its for us low end users here

no high end things like 3800,4000+ what a joke.. its assemble here and i cant get em.. unless i become a distributor..

its semprons are widely available here,thats a start.

Sempron 939's were never released to any but a select few

I have a 3200+ (1800Mhz, 256k L2, 90nm) that has had the IHS cut off (by me of course).

It is a Winchester core...pretty good clocker too!

Angry, Where da f**k is NEOAethyr? Has he been banned, or did he deleted his own profile?? The nf2 section died without him =/

NEOAethyr´s profile is still here:

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/member.php?u=2422

Two weeks ago I was looking for his Suzuna-thread in Bios-Factory and found it was deleted. Also all his other NF2 Bios-modding posts are deleted and maybe some of his NF2 Bios-timing posts are also deleted. This thread is last I found where is his NF2 Bios-timing posts:

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56128

not sure if you are implying that we deleted any of his posts because we have NOT deleted any of his posts

if his posts are deleted, he must have done it himself and if he did, that is his problem and thats just being lame as far as I am concerned.

No one on the moderator team has touched any of his posts, so get that idea out of your head please.

First thought that came to my mind was that he deleted them, as for why...only he can say, I guess.

just in case anyone is interested in what my sig is about today lol...here's a little backstory cuz it's pretty good

Posted on Sun, Mar. 27, 2005

Thunder shuts down Mudbugs

BY JEFFREY PARSON

As he tried to recall the madness, Thunder captain Jason Duda struggled to remember the one sight he could remember leading to all heck breaking loose.

"Everybody," he said. "That's what I saw. Everybody."

Indeed, when a brawl ignites because of the coaches pummeling each other and the benches were already empty to begin with, there's too much for anyone to really take in.

That was the case after the Thunder beat Bossier-Shreveport 1-0 Saturday night at the Kansas Coliseum, giving Wichita a 2-1 lead in a Northern Conference semifinal series. The game itself was quite clean. There were few altercations and no significant fights -- until seconds after it ended.

The Thunder poured off the bench to congratulate goaltender Jason Flick, who had 36 saves in the shutout. Thunder coach Derek Laxdal said Mudbugs forward Dan Wildfong then speared one of his players and tried to spear him. Then, Laxdal said, Mudbugs coach Scott Muscutt confronted him.

"I took the first punch just so I wouldn't be the aggressor," Laxdal said. "I'm not going to let someone intimidate me or my team... . We reacted, sticking up for each other. That's part of the game of hockey."

Laxdal was on top of Muscutt landing blows when players from both sides let loose on each other. Laxdal might have got the worst of it, including a welt between his eyes and a nasty cut to his forehead that he said came from an official's skate. He left the ice trying to shake the numbness from his right hand, something he was still doing 10 minutes later.

Muscutt said he didn't know what started the brawl.

"The players, they were all pushing and shoving," he said. "As far as I was concerned, I don't think Derek had any business being on the ice. I certainly didn't think he had any business being on the ice yelling at Danny Wildfong, and I went over and told him so."

As the fights continued all over the ice, referee Tom Sterns took notes. Duane Lewis, the CHL's director of operations, was in the press box and immediately asked for a copy of the video.

Suspensions appear certain. The next two games in the best-of-7 series are Friday and Saturday nights in Wichita.

"I think the guy that has to be suspended is the guy that started it, and that's obviously Wildfong," Laxdal said. "He should have just went right off the ice."

link to google cache

Laxdal is the head coach of our Idaho Steelheads now. Momma and I have met him, and we've spent several hours in his office over the season just talking to him. Mostly I was there to fix computer stuff, but that only took about 10 minutes each time, and we'd spend an hour or two just bs'ing about hockey and life.

The guy is an ex-NHL'er for the Toronto Maple Leafs and probably some others. He's a huge guy at 6' 4" or so, and shaking hands with him is like shaking hands with a brick that has fingers attached to it. He's pretty damn intense, but really a nice guy (and has the loveable canuck accept that sounds almost North Dakotan).

Knowing him as much as I do I still find it hard to believe he went toe to toe with the coach of another team lol...but then nothing that any hockey players or ex hockey players do is surprising honestly.

He's still a little embarrassed by the whole affair, but at the same time he will tell you he'd do it all over again in a heartbeat because he really feels like he was protecting his team. It's just one of those jaw dropping sequences that you'd never expect to see but if and when it goes down, it's something I'm sure you never forget. I wasn't there, but I've heard about it first-hand from him, and from some in the Steelheads organization as well as third-hand from some of the Steelheads.

I just happened to get this picture given to me by one of the guys at the Nashville Predators forums, and I thought it was funny and cool enough to put as my sig for a little bit just to mix things up (cuz I am sure everyone is getting a little tired of the rainbow bear haha)