Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: since it's a delicate matter to flash BIOS do you think you'll provide a MD5 checksum any time soon? It would feel a bit more secure.

Check the first post below the download link and you will see the hash there.

Tmod

Did you put the 2005/11/14 in the cd yet, tmod?

If memory serves correct the final and the BETA were identical so I never actually changed the name.

Tmod

did you ever get the new raid bios working in the 250gb? and any details on the moded bios in the cd?

I never did get the raid bios working on the NF3 as time didn't permit me to keep going on the project.

As far as the modded bios's on the Cd all I did was add the latest MemTest and added the 4.0 vdimm option.

Tmod

I never did get the raid bios working on the NF3 as time didn't permit me to keep going on the project.

As far as the modded bios's on the Cd all I did was add the latest MemTest and added the 4.0 vdimm option.

Tmod

would you ever consider doing another "upgrade" mod such as the raid bios for the nf3 250gb?

it would be very appreciated :)

TGM

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to say thanks to Tmod for a great program/idea! I had tried to flash my SLI-DR Expert with a non-official BIOS version but have had nothing but problems. So I decided I would try this CD and I'm glad I did because it has made flashing any BIOS version I want extremely easy and trouble-free! Plus the utilities are actually very useful to have. Great job and thanks for all your help!

Rog