Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

Since I have been running low on time for this project Logan (Loggan26) has stepped up to the plate and taken over updates to this CD. I would like to thank him for taking the initiative and time that this cd requires. As time progresses I am sure you will see more updates and new items on the CD.

Rx (Tmod)

Update To Tmod/Logan's CD v10.0

Version 10.0 Has the Following Updates Or Additions:

Refer To Menu Images For Updated List Of Bios's For Motherboards

Added LanParty Ultra CFX3200-DR Beta Menu + Bios's

Added LanParty Ultra ICFX3200 T2R/G Beta Menu + Bios's

Added Infinity 975X/G Beta Menu + Bios's

Added LanParty UT NF590 SLI-M2R/G Bios's

Added Infinity NF570-M2-G Menu + Beta/Bios's

Added Infinity NF570-SLi M2-G Menu + Beta/Bios's

Added LanParty Ultra 680i LT T2G Menu + Beta/Bios's

Added (Dark) Infinity P965-S Menu + Beta/Bios's

Added (Dark) Infinity NF650i Ultra-T2 Menu + Beta/Bios's

Added LanParty Ultra P35-T2R Menu + Beta/Bios's

Added (Blood Iron) Infinity P35-T2RL Menu + Beta/Bios's

Added Infinity P35-T2L Menu + Beta/Bios's

Updated Hitachi Drive Fitness Test To V4.09

Updated Hitachi Feature Tool To V2.06

Updated Virus Deffinitions For F-Prot

Please see menu's for bios versions.

Tutorials on ISO extraction as well as burning the ISO using Nero or Nero Express are located in posts 3, 4, and 5 right below this post.

(The tutorials were written using CD2 as the base but will work equally as well with CD v8.5, Just replace CD2 with CD v10.0)

No Trojans Here:

I have had several PM's or posts regarding my CD containing a trojan, There are no trojan's on my CD.

The problem is most likely encountered when using Avast as it gives a false positive.

KillCMOS acts like a virus in that it wipes out the CMOS, Not destroying it but clearing it like no other method does.

So rest assured I would not place a trojan in my CD.

Please look at the menu images for the content of the CD, The images are always updated when a change is made to the CD or a new version is released.

Here is some images of my version of the Bios Flashing CD, But I also added some extra utilities to boot.

You must use the arrow keys for navigation around the menus.

Once you select what you want to execute and if there is a mouse driver in the program you select you will be able to use the mouse to navigate in the program.

Feedback is always welcome and I value any suggestions for this product.

DISCLAIMER

TMOD/LOGAN'S CD v10.0 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESSED OR

IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,

NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY

PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL DIY-STREET.COM OR MYSELF OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE

FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES

FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION)

ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE TMODS CD v9.5,

EVEN IF DIY-STREET.COM OR MYSELF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.

Main Menu

189.jpg

Infinity Series Menu

178.jpg

Infinity Series Menu #2

202.jpg

LanParty Series Menu

176.jpg

LanParty Series Menu #2

196.jpg

NF2 Ultra Infinity Menu

uimenu.jpg

NF2 LanParty "B" Menu

lpmenu.jpg

NF3 LanParty UT 250Gb Menu

nf3menu.jpg

NF3 LanParty UT Ultra-D Menu

nf3umenu.jpg

NF4 LanParty Menu

nf4menu.jpg

NF4 LanParty Window (Second Menu)

nf41menu.jpg

NF4 Infinity Menu

nf4infmenu.jpg

NF4-DAGF Menu

dagfmenu.jpg

NF4 SLI Infinity Menu

nf4slimenu.jpg

NF4 Ultra Infinity Menu

nf4uimenu.jpg

NF4X Infinity Menu

nf4xmenu.jpg

NF4 LanParty Expert Menu

expertmenu.jpg

NF4 LanParty Venus Menu

venusmenu.jpg

LanParty RDX200 CF-DR Menu

rdxmenu.jpg

LanParty CFX3200-DR Menu

175.jpg

LanParty CFX3200-DR Menu #2

198.jpg

Infinity RS482 Menu

rs482menu.jpg

Infinity 975X/G Menu

194.jpg

Infinity 975X/G Menu #2

204.jpg

Infinity NF UltraII-M2 * UltraII-M2/G Menu

infIIM2menu.jpg

LanParty UT NF590 SLI-M2R/G Menu

177.jpg

LanParty ICFX3200 T2R/G Menu

187.jpg

Infinity NF570 M2-G Menu

203.jpg

Infinity NF570 SLi M2-G Menu

197.jpg

LanParty Ultra 680i LT SLi-T2G Menu

205.jpg

(Dark) Infinity P965-S

199.jpg

(Dark) Infinity NF650i Ultra T2

186.jpg

LanParty Ultra P35-T2R

180.jpg

(Blood Iron) Infinity P35-T2RL

179.jpg

Infinity P35-T2L

200.jpg

CMOS Clearing Instruction Menu

cmosmenu.jpg

CMOS Jumper Position Menu

clearmenu.jpg

Hard Drive Diagnostics Menu

20bu0.jpg

System Tools Menu

systoolsmenu.jpg

Some Explanation's of the CD.

The four original bios's at the top of the NF2 Ultra Infinity Windows and the NF2 LanParty "B" Windows have the latest Silicon Image 5.0.52 SATA Bios in them.

The Hard Drive Diagnostic Utility?s will work on any system that has a Hard Drive from one of the manufacturers listed in the menu.

MemTest86+ is the latest version available when I created this and it will work on any system that will boot from a CD and is compatible with MemTest86+.

Killdisk is a program that writes 0?s to the Hard Drive. This utility comes in handy when you decide to perform a clean install of any OS. You just select it from the menu and then select your hard drive from the list and execute it. You will then have a hard drive that is as clean as when it came out of the box.

KillCMOS is a small utility that clears the CMOS of any system, It will reset the bios password and any other settings will all be returned to bios default.

AIDA16 will give you information pertaining to your system hardware and bios.

Prime v24.14 needs no introduction, You know what it does.

Flash From Hard Drive gives you access to the C: Drive so you can flash from it in case you have a a different file you want to try but don't want to use a floppy boot disk to gain access.

Boot To Hard Drive is just that, Boot?s to the C: Drive.

Reboot is just that, Reboots the system.

Tmod/Logan's CD v10.0

This Link Is For The Download Of Tmod/Logan's CD v10.0 (Full ISO) (Mirror)

This Link Is For The Download Of Tmod/Logan's CD v10.0 (Full ISO) (Mirror)

MD5 Hash for Tmod/Logan's CD v10.0, Place in a file and name the file checksums.md5 and run your favorite MD5 checker to check that the download was not corrupted or changed.

98cc0f8ab9ca1b494eab204143d16ba5 *Tmod/Logan's CD v10.0

BETA:

Tmods CD2.iso Extraction Tutorial (Flash Based).

Logan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This tutorial was written to make it easier to understand what needs to be done to extract Tmods CD v8.1.iso from Tmods CD v8.1.rar

(This tutorial was written using CD2 as the base so when you see CD2 just think CD8.1)

First let's start off why I used Winrar in the first place.

I couldn't beat the compression that it was able to obtain using any other zipping program.

Bandwidth is always a consideration when you have your own site and are limited to what you can spend for it.

Anyway on to the tutorial.

(1) Create a folder where you are going to place the downloaded file as well as extract it to. (I used Tmods CD2)

(2) You will need to have downloaded Tmods CD9.5.rar from one of the sources below. (Download it to the folder you just created)

MD5 Hash for Tmods CD 9.5, Place in a file and name the file checksums.md5 and run your favorite MD5 checker to check that the download was not corrupted or changed.

82D7FCE0BF5AE4646E31CA724DDBB379 *Tmods CD v9.5.iso

(3) Open Winrar (If you don't have Winrar you can download a trial from Here)

(3a) After opening Winrar we need to do one thing before starting the extraction.

We need to dis-associate ISO files from Winrar.

So with Winrar open go to the following, Options, Settings, Integration Tab, and then uncheck the ISO box.

Click on Ok and you are ready to extract the ISO.

See image below.

winrarsettings.jpg

(3b) Once open navigate to the folder you created and downloaded Tmods CD2.rar to.

Here is a image of how it looks to me (Using Tmods CD2 as the folder).

1.jpg

(4) Ok the next step is to highlight the file Tmods CD 2.rar. (As shown)

(4a) Once highlighted click the Extract To button in the top menu.

That will open another window that will look like the image below.

2.1.jpg

(5) With Winrar you will see in the Destination Path a sub folder of the folder that you created using the same name.

(5a) What I do is just remove the path to the sub folder and let Winrar extract the file to C:Tmods CD2 folder.

This is shown in the image below.

2.jpg

(6) Now click on the OK button and Winrar will extract Tmods CD2.iso from Tmods CD2.rar.

Notice the image below and you will see Tmods CD2.iso has been extracted from Tmods CD2.rar.

3.jpg

Stop here and DO NOT try and extract Tmods CD2.iso further, It will NOT work that way.

(7) Now that we have successfully extracted Tmods CD2.iso from Tmods CD2.rar you can burn that to a CD using Nero or whatever your favorite burning program may be.

Thanks for reading this tutorial and using Tmods CD2 Bios Flash & Utility CD.

Any questions or suggestions please post them.

Tmod

This tutorial will cover burning Tmods CD2.iso image to a CD using Nero.

(This tutorial was written using CD2 as the base so when you see CD2 just think CD5)

Why Nero? Because that is what I use.

If anyone else has any other program they use to burn CD's and want's to take some screen captures on burning a iso with the program they use I would be more then happy to include them with this tutorial.

If you don't have Nero and would like to check it out you can download a trial copy from Here

Anyway let's get started.

(1) The first thing we need to do is open Nero, If you are using the Express Mode then you will see a window like the one below.

1.jpg

(2) If you are using Nero Express just click on the Nero button at the bottom of window, That will close the express version and bring up the regular version. (As shown in the image below)

2.jpg

(3) Now we want to close that window that is open and just have a blank Nero window. So click on the Cancel Button. That will leave you a open window as shown below.

2.1.jpg

(4) So now we need to select the mode that will burn the image. Click on Recorder in the menu bar at the top.

This will open the little dialog box and then click on Burn Image as shown in the image below.

3.jpg

(5) That will open yet another box where we will select the folder where we have Tmods CD2.iso file located. In this tutorial I am using C:Tmods CD2 as the folder. (As shown in the image below)

4.jpg

(6) Now click on the Open button and it will open Tmods CD2 folder and you will see Tmods CD2.iso within that folder.

(As shown in the image below)

5.jpg

(7) Now click on the Open button and it will take you to Nero's CD burning screen. (As shown in the image below)

6.jpg

(8) Now click on the Burn button and Nero will start the process of burning the image to your CD. (As shown in the image below)

7.jpg

(9) When Nero is done burning the image successfully you will see a popup box as shown below. Just click on OK and then click on Done.

8.jpg

Now just exit out of Nero and you have succesfully created a image of Tmods CD2 for use in flashing your Bios's or just using some of the Utilities.

I Hope this tutorial helped you in creating a copy of Tmods CD2.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if anyone has any suggestions please drop me a post and I will see what I can do.

Tmod

This tutorial will cover burning Tmods CD4.iso image to a CD using Nero Express.

Why Nero? Because that is what I use.

If anyone else has any other program they use to burn CD's and want's to take some screen captures on burning a iso with the program they use I would be more then happy to include them with this tutorial.

If you don't have Nero and would like to check it out you can download a trial copy from Here

Anyway let's get started.

The first thing we need to do is open Nero Express, If you are in the Express Mode then you will see a window like the one below.

express1.jpg

Now you need to click on the "Disc Image Or Saved Project Button" (As shown above)

That will open another window as shown below.

express2.jpg

In this tutorial I am using the folder Tmods CD4.0 as my folder where Tmods CD4.iso will reside.

So you will need to point the program to the folder where you have placed Tmods CD4.iso (As shown above)

Click open once you have selected Tmods CD4.iso and you will see a window like the one below.

express3.jpg

This will give you the information as to which writer Nero is going to use as well as the write speed and number of copies.

Click on next if all the information is correct and that will lead you to the next window shown below.

This window above will show the burning process in action.

express4.jpg

Once the burning process is succesfully completed the following window will appear.

express5.jpg

Click on Ok and the following window will appear.

express6.jpg

The window above will tell you if the burn was succesful.

Click on next and it will lead you to the following window.

express7.jpg

Click on exit in the above window and it will close Nero Express.

Now Tmods CD4.0 has been succesfully burned to a CD and is ready for use.

To use Tmods CD4.0 CD you will have to change the boot order in the bios so the CD will boot before the Hard Drive.

Once you have done that just reboot the system with the CD in the drive and it will boot itself.

Now navigate to the menu and bios file or program you want to flash or use and press enter.

Yes folks it is that easy!!!

Thanks for using my CD and I hope you enjoy it.

Tmod

This tutorial will cover burning Tmod's CD V7.0 ISO with CDBurner XP Pro.

CDBurnerXP Pro is a free program that is very easy to use and it burned the image for this tutorial without incident.

1.jpg

When you first click on the icon to execute CDBurnerXP Pro this will be the window that opens.

Select the option that is highlighted in the image.

This will open a new window as shown below.

2.jpg

Click on File and a drop down menu will appear.

Select Write Disc From ISO File.

This will open a new window as shown below.

3.jpg

Click on the menu button to the right of where it says Select a ISO image to write (Three little dots).

Now navigate to the drive and folder where you have Tmod's CD V7.0 ISO and Select the ISO from within that folder.

Click the checkbox finalize Disc & then Click Write Disc.

A new window showing the burning status will appear as shown in the image below.

4.jpg

This window will show the burning progress.

5.jpg

If the burn was completed without error this window will appear and let you know that everything went fine.

6.jpg

This window will also show the completion status of the burn as some other info.

Click Done and exit out of the program.

You have now completed the burning phase of Tmod's CD V7.0 ISO and it is now ready for use.

Boot / Reboot the system that you are going to flash the bios or use the utility's on and enjoy.

Tmod

Excellent work! I really like it and i can see a lot of potential for this if you can add more utilities and build it up from there.

Would it be possible for you to add an option to load up a bios from a floppy to flash? I think that would be a nice addition.

Still having issues with Seagate Tools though, the File System Test crashes to DOS with the message "Ramdisk is C:".

Still having issues with Seagate Tools though, the File System Test crashes to DOS with the message "Ramdisk is C:".

Would you be able to upload the current version that is working for you?

I need either a ISO or a image to compare with what I have.

The bad thing about this is I can't test it as I don't have those drives.

Would it be possible for you to add an option to load up a bios from a floppy to flash? I think that would be a nice addition.

I think we can work something out along those lines.

Keep the ideas coming as it can only get better!

Thanks

Tmod

The WD tools work fine but Shinobi is correct as I am experiencing the same thing with a 200GB IDE Seagate. I did test on 2 NF2 rigs and 2 NF4s so I'm pretty sure I'm right on both counts.

I'll do some flashing tomorrow and report in.

Lookin' around for free Maxtor to use now.

I really like the color and graphics.

I have changed the way the bars are highlighted as I thought the yellow on black for a highlighted bar was hard to differentiate between what was highlighted and what was not.

So I changed the highlighted bar to yellow text with a blue background.

I will have to figure this Seatools issue out as it seems to be a Ramdisk issue (I know it is a issue with the way seatools is trying to access the ramdrive and not anyones hard drives).

I am also working on the ability to flash from the hard drive regardless of FAT32 or NTFS.

Any other ideas or suggestions?

Tmod