Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tmod_merged

Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Hello Tmod,

I have the original DFI LP UT nF4 SLI-DR and also the original Corsair 1gig Dual Channel LLPT kit. It is BH-5's and the two modules spd is set at 2-2-2-6... I have them placed in the orange slots....

My question is what bios would be best for these older BH-5's that has such a low latency SPD at 2-2-2-6 ???

Each stick says:

CMX512-3200LLPT

XMS3205v1.1

Thanks for any help you can provide...

By the way.. Hello Pyr0... lol

Welcome to the forum SkOrPn.

May I suggest the 704-2bta from BigToe at OCZ - it works great with my Mushkin BH-5 sets. Even in x64 :cool:

hey guyz, sorry to butt in, but just wanted to ask Tmod if i can just download the latest modded bios for the LP NF3 250GB alone somewhere?

also, i would flash with awdflash, right?

thx man!

Hi All!

Does anybody know was there in orig DFI NF4 U-D bios default setting for thermal shutdown at selected Tmp(like 70C or so) .In the 704-2 bta with all default settings value is set to disabled .

Guest Tmod
hey guyz, sorry to butt in, but just wanted to ask Tmod if i can just download the latest modded bios for the LP NF3 250GB alone somewhere?

At work right now so I will have to check into that later tonight.

Does anybody know was there in orig DFI NF4 U-D bios default setting for thermal shutdown at selected Tmp(like 70C or so) .In the 704-2 bta with all default settings value is set to disabled .

I believe that option is disabled in the bios and the only way to enable it is with Modbin. I will have to check later tonight.

Tmod

Hey Tmod - thanks for a great CD. Very useful indeed.

Anyway, I thought I'd let you know you are missing a BIOS for the NF4 Ultra Infinity - CK8UDA19 available HERE

This BIOS shipped with my board when I purchased it, and seems to be stable with my Opty 146 @ 2.6Ghz