Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Im getting passed up by the heavy hitters...need to get some new systems going.

Anyway awhile ago I [2 months] I challenged dfi-street to get 7 10K plus days in a row...

and I am proud to annouce that we have accomplished that goal this last week. WAY TO GO Y'ALL

Everybody's Doing It :)

with the service running in the background i forgot i had FAH installed on my computer and I couldnt figure out why my room was getting so damned hot every day and night.. finally I was like OH!!!!! and remembered to check my stats and visit this forum.

Well, I just got two more boxes up and running. Suse 9.2 and Mandrake 9.0, man linux is bizare!

Much easier to get running on a Winblows box. That gives me 5 boxes, 1 with dual instances running, so a total of 6 cpu's running FAH.

That should get me up there a bit more.

25th and climbing!

===EDIT===

Check out this site about team 45454, has a bunch of cool stats. Who we are gonna pass soon, or whos catching us and when.

Looks like CPUZ_Desk is climbing fast at that rate! Look out KC....

FAH Stats

Check out the top 20 producers

Anybody ever get a weird jump in WU's completed and no point change? I was at 33210 with 130 WU's this morning and then mysteriously I had 137 WU's with no point change :confused:

Check your logs, sounds like you may have had some failed work units.

Anybody ever get a weird jump in WU's completed and no point change? I was at 33210 with 130 WU's this morning and then mysteriously I had 137 WU's with no point change :confused:

I found this on the Folding@Home news page.

http://folding.stanford.edu/news.html

"8/21/2005 Stats crediting. We have developed a way to efficiently test to see whether a WU has been credited and are running a stats update with this tool. WUs which haven't been credited in the past for some issue will likely be credited in this upcoming pass. We have a long list of WUs from the past which were potentially not credited due to one issue or another. Since many checks must be made during this process (in order to not to double credit), this process is very slow and may take 1-3 days to complete. "

I'm not sure if this would be the reason why your missing points but it's possible.