Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am going to make it. Not sure. 4 hours and 200 frames to go.

I need to go re read all of it and set it up to not grab the big ones.

Dont mind to crunch a little one on this pc, but a 2 day or 3 day fold cuts into my bf2 time. guess I can tourture my intell, but I need to put my old PSU in a box and use it cause the tt junk I am running it on has had a few (2) voltage errors via intel active monitor. (bigger than a standard psu though this will take some thinking.)

willimakeit1uu.th.png

10/17/05 Team Ranking (incl. aggregate) 420 of 39900

haha, sweet, I will celebrate now that I am contributing.

I saw some rudimentary projected graph but I wanted a more statistical look at the gargantual advances team DFI-street has made.

This is only like 2 months of work and surely the rise through the ranks has not been emulated by more than a couple handfulls of teams.

yay i did my first WU, that takes a long time, wow! i guess i better get busy borging all my family and friends computers, but i dont have that firedaemon thing to run it as a service so I have no idea how i will ever get it to run as a service.

yay i did my first WU, that takes a long time, wow! i guess i better get busy borging all my family and friends computers, but i dont have that firedaemon thing to run it as a service so I have no idea how i will ever get it to run as a service.

You can run the console version as a service. The console asks you when you set it up.