Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll switch to team dfi for a while from TeAm anadtech after this week finishes up.

what happens when yu switch teams? do i come aboard with zero wu and points?

yes you start at gound zero, for dfi-street, but your previously earned wu for anandtech stays at what it is. thank you for joining!

yes you start at gound zero, for dfi-street, but your previously earned wu for anandtech stays at what it is. thank you for joining!

least i can do for all the resourcs provided here. plus that email from legit reviews got me riled up :P

I had asked earlier about running 2 clients of folding on 1 computer (with no dual processor or dual core). Someone responded about doing it with intel hyperthreading. What I want to know is, is there anything to gain by doing this with the rig in my sig, or one of my other rigs, which are 1.6ghz pentium's oc'd to 2.4, 1gig ram. If so, how do I go about it.

Currently I have 2 rigs folding, but hopefully I'll get time to get the 3rd and possibly 4th rig up and running good, and have them fold too.

lol, i dunno, its somewhere in this thread, the one about them hitting 1,000,000 in a year. no biggy, just wanna crush 'em :)

1,000,000 points in a year? I think we will hit a million in under 50 days from now thats like a million every 3 months. so will have about 4 million in a year!

KICK butt!!!!

Anyway I haven't been to the forum in a while. We broke 500 and are closing on 250 quick!

Keep up the good work

PEACE!!!

Yeah, Charlie got an Avatar!!! WOHOO!!!

I've gotta keep a current post in here cause none of you boobs keep the stats in your sig. I simply come in here and click my link to see our stats. Of which, I'm coming up fast on MaKo!

lol cpuz, yeah i have a toaster sig on the way too :D.

well my barton is down for the count after my atempt to push better toaster speeds corupted my HDD's so that should be back up in a couple of days. my gramps dell is on 2400/2500 so it should be done soon. my lappy is 124/5000, this is crazy, estimated time just fell to december 5th, still thats 101days 13hrs 57min 20sec :eek2: ...

mabye i will pas area51 soon i hope :)