Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on production over the last 7 days the highest rank we can reach is 85 and that will take about 30 years!!!!!

Of course that number has a hugh error associated with it since team composition and production rates of each team are constantly changing. The take home message is...

We need more folders!!!!!

to make the top 100

Based on production over the last 7 days the highest rank we can reach is 85 and that will take about 30 years!!!!!

Of course that number has a hugh error associated with it since team composition and production rates of each team are constantly changing. The take home message is...

We need more folders!!!!!

to make the top 100

Yeah, Come on everybody, come and help us change the world together, try and fold with each other right now!

Please join us!

Yeah, Come on everybody, come and help us change the world together, try and fold with each other right now!

Please join us!

Uhhhhhhhhhmmmm...if folding with each other is anything like "spooning" I'm gonna have to pass :D

I already have two computers going and possibly a third one in the next couple of weeks...Great watching the team climb the ranks so quickly!!!

im going to be pulling down all my rigs tomorrow night as I have to go to Portland to the PDXLAN and will be gone for about 5 days...this will give Pickles and the other guy that is close to the top a chance to pass me (but my brother's 3400+ 754 will stay folding for Angry_Spare1)

ive already pulled the X2 down for the day as I am installing 64-bit Longhorn Beta1 on it right now (and I've not had to sit around this long during an install since I tried to install WindowsME on a 300Mhz P2!!! which is funny since its installing a 2GB 2640Mhz X2 rig with a SATA II Hitachi drive lol)

im going to be pulling down all my rigs tomorrow night as I have to go to Portland to the PDXLAN and will be gone for about 5 days...this will give Pickles and the other guy that is close to the top a chance to pass me (but my brother's 3400+ 754 will stay folding for Angry_Spare1)

ive already pulled the X2 down for the day as I am installing 64-bit Longhorn Beta1 on it right now (and I've not had to sit around this long during an install since I tried to install WindowsME on a 300Mhz P2!!! which is funny since its installing a 2GB 2640Mhz X2 rig with a SATA II Hitachi drive lol)

The other guy? :mad: I guess I need to post more ;)

Hmm, I thought one of the new things with Longhorn was a faster installation sequence... maybe it's not implemented yet though...

I've got to see if I can recruit any other computers around here for the cause.

I'm sliding backwards, only one box folding full time ths week. Heading to Atlantic City towards the end of the week and it'll probably be too hot to leave it running.

-pickles

We'll miss ya while away, pickles, play a quarter for me in the slots for me, will ya?