Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started my first WU's last night on 2 of my rigs. I'll see how they do and add a rig here and there depending on my electric bill and heat produced. Last months electric bill was $300 so I'm trying to cut back on usage somewhat.

Welcome CPDMF! :nod:

Feel free to ask any questions, I'm sure some of us here can get a prompt answer back to you. :)

who will pass who first? Me passng Lee or Splave passing us BOTH?:confused:

Right now it looks like you are scheduled to pass me in 2.1 months and Splave is scheduled to pass me in 2.6 months. However, that is a lot of time and a lot can change. I have heard rumors that Intel's quad-core is supposed to drop to under 300 dollars come July 22nd. I guess only time will tell!

Almost broke 1k ppd...but thats doing nothing with the comp over a period of 5 days. too bad actually using it for other things brings it down a lil...

Slowly getting my OC higher, and when thats dialed in it should be much nicer. as it stand now, i'm at 2.52ghz and 168 memclk.

Ok, found 1 decent app for monitoring, but it only works on the local machine

If you are an administrator on the network machine just type

machine_nameshare

or

machine_namec$fah

for example as folder

Oh, I though it was only for SMP clients.

No. Don't only.

PS: Sorry for my english

I had to stop folding for a day or two while I make some changes. The two rigs I had going are in the same room I sleep in and that just isn't going to work, way too hot in this room.

I will have my Yonah rig back together this weekend and will run that 24/7 along with my AM2 rig. Both of them undervolt very well and they will be in a different room.

who will pass who first? Me passng Lee or Splave passing us BOTH?:confused:

I will pwn you both first :rolleyes: JK, Had to give up one of the rigs so now I only have one folder :mad: thats life, car broke down :sad: