Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

While running my Win SMP , whenever I receive the 2652 project at some point it gives this error and then restarts from 0%.

Kind of frustrating why, any ideas besides the smart-butt kind?;)

2652a

2652b

Kingfisher, I'm assuming that this is on an OC'ed rig. Have you tried knocking down your OC a little bit to see if that helps any? From my knowledge, EUE's are generally a sign of instability. It is possible that it's just a bad batch of WU's because sometimes that happens. The next time you get a 2652 go to the folder and copy and save the work folder and the queue.dat file. If it EUE's on you again what you should do is reboot and tone down your OC some and then disconnect your computer from the internet and run the unit again. The internet disconnection is so you don't send bad data back to Stanford if it EUE's again but you can still run the unit to see if the same thing happens again.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm slacking.

I've got a brand new DFI P965-S sitting on the floor in a box... unopened... and the rest of a new Core 2 Duo system...

But now I'm too lazy to put it together... lol

I would definitely call that slacking....

okay so Fahmon is working great, how do I add my other computer thats folding to that? Do I have to enable file sharing as they are on the same router and then go into shared files and get the client folder that way?

okay so Fahmon is working great, how do I add my other computer thats folding to that? Do I have to enable file sharing as they are on the same router and then go into shared files and get the client folder that way?

Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's exactly how you do it. I haven't done that before as I only have one folder but I'm sure Thraxz has at least 3 clients set up on one Fahmon so hopefully he can give you some more detailed instructions. :)

They all have to be on a common network. You share the winsmp-fah folder over the network and then set the client to check that shared folder for the status. Do that for every client you're running.

thanks guys!

Decided to play a little cs:s and thought I would see how it ran with FaH left on and it was great, no problems at all not stuttering whatsoever and times only went from 13 to 16 minutes/percent :)