Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Production is down a bit on my end, been doing a lot of high def encoding on my main rig lately, should be back up soon though.

Edit;

I have to WUs about to finish, one at 96% the other at 94%, should help out a little.

Hey everyone! How's everything going? I see some people stepping it up!!! I know I've been absent lately. My Final Exams end Tuesday so after that I should be more active on here but until then I won't be up on here much.

Just had my wisdom teeth out so Ive been just straight folding for the last 2 days....Got the brisbane to 2.75ghz and ram to ddr2-1088 and she isnt that slow! Unless I compare the to the e6420 :( lol

Oh snap, those be fighting words.

My average kinda sux, I guess my PCs don't get enough idle time, hehe.

Atleast you are folding man! Any point help :P My e6420 is getting a make-over on its oc. Does F@H benefit from say 500 x6 more so than 300 x 10 if the ram is sitting at the same speed? I already plan on lossening up the timings and juicing the mhz on the ram as thraxz posted a large decrease in time

On another note. Thraxz! I have momentarily passed you in PPD! What are you going to do about it!?!?!

Laugh, because you put out 3200+ points today and I STILL produced 45% more than you did. (I've decided that how their average PPD calculations are done, just plain sucks.)

EDIT: I've outproduced you for two months straight and am leading in a third... I've passed you with a several thousand point deficit in only two months.... the Y intercept on my graph is at ~2400 and yours is only at about ~1700, I've out produced you for 6 of the last 7 weeks, tied or surpassed you in 4 of the last 7 days (and beat you for the week total) even when I took a day off completely when I went to boston.... yet SOMEHOW I have less average PPD than you. I dropped just shy of FIVE THOUSAND POINTS yesterday and my PPD DROPPED from 2k to 1.7k....

In short THEIR PPD CALCULATION IS ******* STUPID!

EDIT EDIT: Oh, over the last 30 days, I've had ten at or above 3000 points.... if you add up JUST their totals you get over 1250 PPD. And I've done all of this swimming in 1610 projects which TOTALLY FREAKIN SUCK for PPD. They take forever and give less points compared to 2652... MAN I wish I had a permanent set of 2652s around I'd be getting upwards of 3000PPD constantly.

My last 30 days totals and averaged is over 2000PPD. Lee's is just under 1500PPD. Last complete week, my PPD was ~2200 Lee's was ~1170.