Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPU VCore voltage............................ - 1.325v

FSB Termination voltage...................... – 1.30v

NB VCore..................................... – 1.20v

SB Vcore..................................... - 1.50v

ICH Chipset Voltage.......................... –  1.057v

Apparently my p5b-e6420 rig isnt as stable as I thought and just shut down the other day, so today will be spent revisiting that. I think our 24hour average is dipping pretty low :(

My move to the new "Hacienda Del soundx98 y hijo(son)" takes place this Saturday on Memorial Day Weekend.

Two Dual Core 939 rigs and the Asus C2D Laptop.

Can't promise they will all be folding but I'll have the 939 machines on a wired LAN and hopefully it will get around some of the "wireless" issues I was having.

My move to the new "Hacienda Del soundx98 y hijo(son)" takes place this Saturday on Memorial Day Weekend.

Two Dual Core 939 rigs and the Asus C2D Laptop.

Can't promise they will all be folding but I'll have the 939 machines on a wired LAN and hopefully it will get around some of the "wireless" issues I was having.

sound, it's good to see you posting back and hopefully joining us again. :)

Apparently my p5b-e6420 rig isnt as stable as I thought and just shut down the other day, so today will be spent revisiting that. I think our 24hour average is dipping pretty low :(

I haven't produced a thing as my family has had some visitors over the last few days and occupy the computer room. I couldn't very well have them sleep in a room that's 90F could I?

Hey SoundX glad to see you back.

I haven't produced a thing as my family has had some visitors over the last few days and occupy the computer room. I couldn't very well have them sleep in a room that's 90F could I?

Well technically you could have but it wouldnt have been very enjoyable :P Didnt have any time to work on the p5b rig but the 680i and e6600 are at a modest 3.2ghz ram @ ddr2-800 just finished a WU so and 2610 is up next :) goodnight all.

I started my first WU's last night on 2 of my rigs. I'll see how they do and add a rig here and there depending on my electric bill and heat produced. Last months electric bill was $300 so I'm trying to cut back on usage somewhat.