NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol he said jolly balls, thats gotta be some wierd kinda $hi^..

Lol back on topic Whats the deal with thie 216 fps problem?

This board will only allow for 216 fsb with a 1:1

Im currently with 1:1 250fsb and it seems plenty fine for me and i was gonna make switch back to this board, but not If i cant run 1:1 all way to say 270 280ish

lol he said jolly balls, thats gotta be some wierd kinda $hi^..

Lol back on topic Whats the deal with thie 216 fps problem?

This board will only allow for 216 fsb with a 1:1

Im currently with 1:1 250fsb and it seems plenty fine for me and i was gonna make switch back to this board, but not If i cant run 1:1 all way to say 270 280ish

That's a bug with 815 beta and 824 official for some (not for me on a 3700 San diego with 824)...Don't know if you'll have an issue with your X2...

I thought I'd post here because this thread is most worthy of a bump. I've read the first 180pages or so. I'm interested in one of these board's because I have a 6800gt I'm rather fond of. I also have a pair of ocz el ddr pc3500 Gold gx dual.(Utt Bh5) That hates nf2! It seems I've read that these boards have issues with both though. But I think they were solved sorta' can anyone update me. In brief I'm really just sorta' window shopping. I'm really not done playin' with my nf2's yet. But I'd kinda' like to know. Thank's all. Thank's Old-Guy I kinda' think of this as yer' thread . DFI nf3 939 you come to mind. It looks like DFI upgraded the nb sink and fan. I think this thread had sumptin' to do with that. LOL Well I be readin' and hopin' I make a smart chioce for the stuff I want to use on er'. That's alot of work you guy's did. Ironin' out all them buggs' Thank's again.

"Clay"

I thought I'd post here because this thread is most worthy of a bump. I've read the first 180pages or so. I'm interested in one of these board's because I have a 6800gt I'm rather fond of. I also have a pair of ocz el ddr pc3500 Gold gx dual.(Utt Bh5) That hates nf2! It seems I've read that these boards have issues with both though. But I think they were solved sorta' can anyone update me. In brief I'm really just sorta' window shopping. I'm really not done playin' with my nf2's yet. But I'd kinda' like to know. Thank's all. Thank's Old-Guy I kinda' think of this as yer' thread . DFI nf3 939 you come to mind. It looks like DFI upgraded the nb sink and fan. I think this thread had sumptin' to do with that. LOL Well I be readin' and hopin' I make a smart chioce for the stuff I want to use on er'. That's alot of work you guy's did. Ironin' out all them buggs' Thank's again.

"Clay"

The memory would be fine.. With the addition of a booster.The video card just needs to have fastwrites dissabled.The BIOS is still Screwy but 705,711,815 Are very workable

Thank's Blinker: I wasn't sure. Maybe by the time I order there will be a new bios. I still have a coupla' nf2 goal's to reach. Before I plunge into the a64's Plus I want to finish my w/c cooling tower before summer,come's around again. Thank's "Clay"

question for all you nf3 ultra geezers.. right I got my system at 3.1 ghz give or take a few mhz, thing is, in winxp, in the systray I have an icon for 'safely removing device' this is normal if u use a flash pen etc, what's getting me is it shows up all the time, and when I click it, there's my two raided raptors lol.. It doesn't really bother me, but my missus uses a flash pen for her uni work, if she accidently 'safely removed hardware', ie one of the raptors, I think it could cause a major problem!!! Any ideas how to stop my raptors showing up under this in systray?

Still can't get over 260 ish with 1t, just waiting on x fire myself, already got a buyer for my rig, have to say, this is my first foray with dfi, not all that pleasing tbh..

Ho hum

Don't worry, you can't remove the array or kill the drives if the OS is located on it.

when I click it, there's my two raided raptors lol.. It doesn't really bother me, but my missus uses a flash pen for her uni work, if she accidently 'safely removed hardware', ie one of the raptors, I think it could cause a major problem!!! Any ideas how to stop my raptors showing up under this in systray?=