NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

No, they're not cordless. And they are completely separate devices. I switched the mouse to PS/2 and it's working fine since (maybe surprisinly, the keyboard seams to work fine, too).

Try reinstalling your usb drivers. I had that happen to me when I tried to update my chipset drivers. They may have been uninstalled somehow or corrupted.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you change to orange slots? Post results please :)

Yes I did, it did work with 275Mhz and 2T timing but wasn't really faster because I had to use 3-4-4-8. Stability wasn't so good either, so I ordered some better ram.

I'll try some more when I get the new ram.

BIG PROBLEM that I think all should be aware of...I'm actually suprised no one else ran into this....

A arctic silencer (new one) will NOT fit with this board. I have a x800xt-pe, which should be exactly like all other x800's, and there is a screw on the face that runs into the fan on the board. (you know, those screws that attatch both plastic pieces together)

To fix this, you just take the screw out and then take the dremel out :) It was really easy to fix, but just thought people should know about this. I just took out the screw, and sawed off the bump where the screw when it..and it fit, even w/ a acrtic cool fan on the MB

Is this the arctic coooler 5 rev. 2 here?

Hi, i'm now running the 711 bios for a few months. But, as you will know , there is a problem with the temperature registration. Bios 824 should fix that. But when I install bios 824 i'm not getting into windows. I know this is a strange question but what can i do?

The post works perfect. Then i get my dual-boot options, everything is still ok. But when I come to the screen with the windows logo and little blue bar, after that you should get your logon screen of windows. But my screen remains black and my pc starts back again.

1 was you overclocked when you flashed the Bios( which it dont sound like a corruped flash)

2 What boot loader do you use.(Linux?) And does other O/S work ok?.

Sounds like you are having a boot loader issue with this Bios.(I would flash Back to 711 and see if the problem goes away)