NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

"Then i get my dual-boot options",

Sorry I was under the impression you had a Dual Boot System.

Could just be the Bios, And youre O/s Installation.. Doesnt happen too often. But i have had situations which updating bios required a New O/S install.Then it would work fine. But sometimes it wouldnt either.. I would stick with what is working If the Temp situation is the only problem you was haveing

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i'm now running the 711 bios for a few months. But, as you will know , there is a problem with the temperature registration. Bios 824 should fix that. But when I install bios 824 i'm not getting into windows. I know this is a strange question but what can i do?
You will have to live with the temperature problems. Venice's will not work well with anything higher than 711.

You will have to live with the temperature problems. Venice's will not work well with anything higher than 711.

Seems that the 3500+ Venice suck very hard. Bios problems, very low oc possibilities :sad:

Nobody interested in a 3500+ Venice :nod:

Alot of the problems with 824 stem from using SATA drives for whatever bizarre reason. Switching to PATA seems to eliminate the 217 fsb bug. Disconnecting the power to an SATA and making bios changes and then re-connecting is an unacceptable workaround. Having to go backward to PATA isn't exactly a solution either. This board is fine once you get whatever particular hardware ya got going but it surely wears on the patience level trying to get it there...