NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

i always use /F/CC switch and nothing else

/F forces the flash and flashes the entire ROM

/CC just clears cmos on reboot

after flashing and successful reboot, I always shut down and pull battery and power and clear cmos for 15 minutes then boot up again and go fooling around

try this

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hate to ask question .. ive been using a windows utilty to flash my av8 ..not familar with flashing with a floppy is this what do put this utilty AWD860B.EXE...and the bios file on a floppy and boot from floppy ?and then what ? thankas alot :confused:

and what about the diamond flash image i saw dfi website

use the diamond flash one its easy :)

Flashed the 629 Bios and lost some overclocking ability.... Flashed back to the 602...

thats alot of vcore what cind of cooling you using and how much did the 629 set your OC back.

here r some results on 06/27 bios...still using stock cooler on cpu, incase ur wondering....

1.5v+0.1v

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=23880

------

my venice at 280x10, 1.45+0.1v, doesnt go above 45 degrees under load so i like to leave at this speed, until i order my xp120+panaflo ultra

Superpi - 30.664s - 1m

Superpi - 5m 36.699s - 8m

AM3 - http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=691701793

3d05 - http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=955001

3d03 - http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=4052747

3d01 - http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8623808

06/27 and my board seem to get along, until something spectacular is released imma stick with this...

its too bad i cant run my bh-6 to its full potential (i kno it does 2-2-2-8-1t@237, 3.2v) but right now its 234, 2-2-2-8-2t @ 3.2v...

oh welll.. u win some u lose some.. ;x

its too bad i cant run my bh-6 to its full potential (i kno it does 2-2-2-8-1t@237, 3.2v) but right now its 234, 2-2-2-8-2t @ 3.2v...

what mem slots are you running? i had no luck w/ 1T and 1+2.. but either this thread or another i read to try 3+4.. and now im running 1T fine.. go figure.

thanks for the input conrad. i haven't done enough testing as i havent been able to run 1T till about an hour ago... i'm still running the 602 cause none of the other s has "enabled" 1t stability insofar... ive just been cold chiling waiting for that perfect one :drool:

Warning! now sytem is safe mode

Please re-setting cpu frequency in the cmos set up

no matter what bios I use at any frequency I always got the msg at power on. all I have to do is go to bios change NOTHING and reboot...

I can restart all day with no issue but at power on I have to go thru this crap.

is it just my board or does anyone else have this issue?

I think I might have to RMA.

anyone?

The data listed above are results with the 6/02 BIOS my board was shipped with. The manual states that the memory modules need to be installed in DIMM slots 1 and 3 in order to allow for 200MHz/DDR400 operation. However, installing memory in slots 1 and 3 kicked in the 100MHz/DDR200 divider when my BIOS was set to AUTO. 6/02 did not have a selectable option for 200MHz/DDR400 - only AUTO, 166, and the other lower values.
Don't know if you saw this, but both orange slots are slots 1 & 3.....they don't go in numerical order meaning going from the bottom slot up is actuall

Dimm 1

Dimm 3

Dimm 2

Dimm 4

:) If you look on the board next to the dimm slot is has each slot labeled....so putting two sticks in the orange slots is actually putting them in 1 & 3 not 1 & 2 , however the manual lists the orange slots as 'channel A' and the yellow slots as "channel B" so that is misleading.

Eyepiz - sry, haven't encountered that myself

yeah I shoulda jerry rigged something for my chipset cooler instead of leaving it the way it is =/ I was thinking taking the shroud off my northpole microcool NB cooler since it's so damn tall and just ziptying the copper sink to the NB....it's a nice solid and heavy copper sink and with one of these 60mm 40CFM fans I got blowing right at it, it should be cooler than ever........but now it's all mounted in my case and my WC is all setup on it...I'd forsee it being quite the PITA to try and unmount it for the chipset.

I have the MC NP on chipset and whit Vga's watherblock support i have some issue. It's very closest whit this support and my 9800pro

Bye