Socket 939 Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit... Out of nowhere... corrupted system file... no xp disk with me...:eek: Looks like that's all for me tonight... :(
Did it tell you that on boot? I've had that a couple of times while playing with timings... a reboot and checkdisk run fixed it.

I added a touch more vCore... priming for 2 1/2hrs now.

Yea, it re-booted during the boot up and gave me the boot menu when it re-booted. When I selected "Normal" boot it gave me the error. This happened about 6 times before I gave up... Now that I'm home I'll try to repair it or just re-install. I really need to follow the Os install guide, but I haven't. :rolleyes: I always do it the long way... This'll let me watch a laser show... :D

edit

Would you believe... I guess I forgot the CMOS jumper after I tried to clear and re-boot...:rolleyes: So when I tried to boot when I got home it was still shorted. I swapped it, and... Windows... :confused: Was it just cause it was shorted for a couple hours? O, well, back to 3G, again... :D

Yea, it re-booted during the boot up and gave me the boot menu when it re-booted. When I selected "Normal" boot it gave me the error. This happened about 6 times before I gave up... Now that I'm home I'll try to repair it or just re-install. I really need to follow the Os install guide, but I haven't. :rolleyes: I always do it the long way... This'll let me watch a laser show... :D

edit

Would you believe... I guess I forgot the CMOS jumper after I tried to clear and re-boot...:rolleyes: So when I tried to boot when I got home it was still shorted. I swapped it, and... Windows... :confused: Was it just cause it was shorted for a couple hours? O, well, back to 3G, again... :D

I didn't do it :rolleyes:

Question...I juat finished a my screen shots for another Database entry...but its the same hardware...EXCEPT different RAM...so do I put in a new entry or just add screen shots?

What should I do with it?