Socket 939 Discussion Thread

this is easy

look at the last 2-3 pages of the OC Database entries...see how they are done?

see how they all look alike?

see how they are all done the exact same?

see how since the rules were modified on 8-17-2006 that the template was modified also for you?

see how since the rules were changed on 8-17-2006 that every entry since then that is in the DB looks the same?

see how that works?

this is the reason why we are ruthless about DB entries that do not fit the format required.

to ask us why something was deleted when you know yourself why it was...and if you don't, then you didn't

A. read the rules of this section

B. which would have told you if you aren't sure, look at how every other entry is done

C. saw the last time the rules were edited, looked a page or two back and saw every single entry looking the same, in the same format.

this is just...i dunno...not sure why people STILL DON'T GET IT

it's really not that hard people

don't be lazy

we aren't tolerant of laziness or ignorance.

sounds harsh and mean, but it's the truth

look at how everyone has done theirs lately

does yours look like that?

no?

you should notice this right away after you click SUBMIT and it doesn't look like the 3 entries on the page above yours....shouldn't you?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is easy

look at the last 2-3 pages of the OC Database entries...see how they are done?

see how they all look alike?

see how they are all done the exact same?

see how since the rules were modified on 8-17-2006 that the template was modified also for you?

see how since the rules were changed on 8-17-2006 that every entry since then that is in the DB looks the same?

see how that works?

this is the reason why we are ruthless about DB entries that do not fit the format required.

to ask us why something was deleted when you know yourself why it was...and if you don't, then you didn't

A. read the rules of this section

B. which would have told you if you aren't sure, look at how every other entry is done

C. saw the last time the rules were edited, looked a page or two back and saw every single entry looking the same, in the same format.

this is just...i dunno...not sure why people STILL DON'T GET IT

it's really not that hard people

don't be lazy

we aren't tolerant of laziness or ignorance.

sounds harsh and mean, but it's the truth

look at how everyone has done theirs lately

does yours look like that?

no?

you should notice this right away after you click SUBMIT and it doesn't look like the 3 entries on the page above yours....shouldn't you?

..... .....

..... ..... .....

...... ...........

.... .................. .......

........................ .........

......................... ............

......................... ..............

.......................... ...... ..

.......................... ......

........................... .......

............................ ........

............................ ........

............................. ..........

Thanks Happy. You've just run me off. I did look, I tried to get them to look just like those. I see no difference, and you won't even try to help me out and point out what is wrong. F it. You really don't seem to care. I therfore leave this "community" that doesn't seem to welcome me... Take care all who care...

Love, peace, and grease,

allthat...

ok Im confused I install xp thinking i had my slipstreamed xp-sp2 cd And ran all the bench test at stock settings then I installed somthing else and it said it needed sp1. im thinking what? i got to checking it out and found out 1 only installed XP. So now I go back and reinstall everything with my XP sp2 CD. run all the bench test. and all the test are at least 1000 points under. plain XP? Hows sp-1 ? I dont think i really need SP-2 for anything do I?

ok Im confused I install xp thinking i had my slipstreamed xp-sp2 cd And ran all the bench test at stock settings then I installed somthing else and it said it needed sp1. im thinking what? i got to checking it out and found out 1 only installed XP. So now I go back and reinstall everything with my XP sp2 CD. run all the bench test. and all the test are at least 1000 points under. plain XP? Hows sp-1 ? I dont think i really need SP-2 for anything do I?

SP2 feature list.

Guest Retratserif

How much does having everything on one disk (slipstreamed XP disk) improve performance over just using an Ver. 1.01 XP home disk and updating 20 times?

Other than being time consuming, whats the difference?

Important ones for me are

XP - won't recognize HDD or RAID array larger than 137G

No USB 2.0 support

Security benefits in SP2

EDIT" But if you have an XPSP2 disc I think you can do the repair windows option and you won't lose slipstreamed RAID drivers or other goodies above but it will add add services you may have deleted in a slipstreamed disc.

Hi, i have a question.

I had my cpu on 275*10 and mem om 180 (DRAM/FSB 9:10) = mem 250MHZ

I did prime95 it for 8:55 hours and it's stable.

Now is see that i had enabled odd divisor correct and cpu-z & A64 info show it as cpu/12 at 229 MHz

It this acceptable or do i have to prime it again with odd devisor correct disabled?

And why is everest showing my mem as dram:fsb s ratio cpu/11

Is only 1 entry in the OCDB allowed per rig or more?

If Odd Divisor Correct was enabled your ram is running at 229 not 250. You can submit it as is but you will need to do two things. Modify the template to show Odd Divisor Correct as it's listed in the bios and show it as being enabled.